(Chapter 3) Meeting

[(Y/n) refers to tord as He or Him]

1st person
Tord POV:

Today was the day. I'm going to go back to those ruins and get that dragon. I havent told anyone what I'm doing, not even Edd.

I make sure I have everything I need. I'm wearing my causal outfit, red hoodie, black pants and some converses. I've got my two pistols and a knife (I mean it's a f**king dragon). I also have a raw steak to give it.

I leave through my window, so edd wont try and question or follow me, cause he would. I walk into the forest, going toward the ruins.

{About 1 hour later}

I arrived at the ruins, it looked the same. I went inside cautiously looking around, making sure I wont get attacked. I continued to walk around, exploring this place.

I then heard a growl behind me. I instantly turned around. I saw the dragon standing in a dark doorway. I got the steak from my bag and threw it close to the majestic beast.

It looked at the fresh meat, sniffed it, then grabbed it and went through the doorway and into a dark hallway. I decided to follow quietly.

(Y/n) POV:

The man from the other day came back and gave a some food. I took it and went to the room I kept my food in. Once there I turned into my normal form, sat down and inspected the steak. It looked fine, didnt smell weird or anything. So I decided to eat it, I took a bite. It was so delicious.

I ate more, basically devouring it as quick as possible. It was so good, I wonder if he has more or if he'd bring more.

3rd person
No one POV:

Tord had followed the dragon, he made sure to be very quiet. Little did he know this dragon was also part human.

When Tord looked into the room he saw no dragon, but instead a person with (H/l) (H/c) hair, (S/c) skin, and the ears, tail and wings of the dragon. They were wearing a (f/c) over sized hoodie, some ripped jean shorts, and some converses. Eating the steak.

Tord was so surprised by this fact, that he accidently kicked a rock as he tried to get closer. (Y/n) heard the noise and sat up straight. They turned around and saw tord.

At first they were angry and growled at tord, but then remembered the food he gave them.

"Ever heard of knocking?" (Y/n) growled as they stood up.

"Uh" Tord just stared at them. Still shocked.
"Its rude to stare y'know..." (Y/n) went over to him.
"Uh...s-sorry" tord studdered.

"What did you give me?" (Y/n) asked, with curiosity.
"Oh...it was a raw steak" tord replied
"Well it was very delicious. Can I have more?" (Y/n) asked excitedly, her tail kind wagging

1st person
Tord POV:

Nows my chance to get them to be in the army.
"Sure you can have more."

"Really!?" They were very excited.
"But you have to come with me to get it." I said with a smirk.

"And where is that exactly?"  They said with a disappointed tone.

(Y/n) POV:

I didnt really wanna leave, especially if there was going to be other people at the place this man to go.

"You'll see when we get there" he shrugged, I realized he had a Norwegian accent.
"Ugh...fine" I replied with a huff.

I shouldnt go, but I've run out of food the other day and the prey is no where to be found anywhere I look. This is a better option than starving.

"Great, lets go then. Itll take about an hour" he said as he turned and walked back through the hallway. I followed him.
"You never told me your name" I said
"You havent told me yours either" he replied

"My names (Y/n), now tell me yours"

"Mmm, nah" he said with a smirk

"What?! But I told you mine" I argued
"That was your decision"
We were in the forest by now
"What am I supposed to call you th-" I stopped as I saw something in the corner of my eye, I quickly ran after it by instinct. I jumped and caught it in my hands.

Prey.

I drooled and quickly killed it. Then I sat down and started eating. I quickly finished it, I was still very hungry. I licked my face clean then stood up and turned around, only to see Devil Horns looking at me.

"What?" I asked like nothing happened as I walked past him. I could feel His eyes follow me.

"Nothing" He said and followed me then was walking next to me.

We should be there soon, it's been half an hour.

"You still havent told me your name" I grumbled

"Well that's a pity isnt it?" He said in a sarcastic tone.
I rolled my eyes at His comment. It was silent the rest of the time.

{Time skip}

We made it to the edge of the trees, the build was that stupid base. Wow.

"This place, seriously?" I said in a disgusted tone

"Hey, what's with the tone?" He asked with a bit of annoyance in His voice.

"This place has chased away almost all my prey! Y'know how hard it is to find enough food for someone like me?" I was really annoyed, and still hungry

"No, but I'm sure I'll find out soon" He grumbled walking to the building.
I followed putting my hands in my hoodie pocket.

We entered the building, He lead me through it, he looked so stable and confident. More confident then when I first saw Him; He looked so terrified. I laughed at the memory under my breath.

"What are you laughing about?" He questioned looking at me

"Oh, nothing" I replied with a smirk
He looked away and continued walking.

After some time He stopped at a door and opened it. He held it open, I went in cautiously looking around, he followed me. I walked around sniffing and looking at everything. There was a desk and a few chairs toward one wall, a map on another wall, and a board with a few papers hanging off it. There was also a door going somewhere else. I could tell He was watching my every move.

"So do you want more food?" He asked. I immediately looked at him and nodded my head.

"Ok, I'll go get it. You. Stay. Here." He said as he walked to the door leading into the rest of the building.

"Ok" I replied calmly. He left, I could hear his footsteps fade away. I went over to the other door and sniffed. It smelled like Him, in fact the whole room smelled like Him. This room must be his office or something. I went and sat in the chair behind the desk, waiting for Him to return.

I wonder who He is.

[1166 words
Wattpad is being slow for me it's very annoying]