Part 40.meeting the friends.

Start from the beginning

"Your mad."I said
"That's an understatement."violet said as her and grey watched intently while eating popcorn they through some down to Alex who was still on the ground he opened his mouth and caught them.

"Who are they?"diesel said I smiled.

"Umm these are my friends from back home in North Carolina that's Alex on the floor and then that's grey and violet."I said

"Hi."they all said awkwardly in unison with one another.
"So this is your mate mmmmhhhh"Violet said with a smirk as she walked around him like she was critic at an art show.
"You were right he is gorgeous!"she said I blushed and hid my face in his chest.

"Viii!"I said groaning out.
"I need a beer"I said and walked into the kitchen.

Diesels POV

As my mate walked into the kitchen I looked up at the people in the room the girl violet looked scared and ran off into the kitchen after my mate.

"Which one of you thought it would be funny to play games on my mate."I said mad they had taken her phone and made carnivore(his wolf) come out.

They both pointed towards the other.
"Hey I have a woman it was definitely not me!"the guy with grey eyes and brown hair said as he pointed to the blue eyed guy with hair so blonde it was white.

"It was only a joke I swear she's like a sister to me I would never date her!"he said.

"If I so much here that you breathed near her I'll hunt you down and tear out your spine then impel you with it."I said keeping a straight face the whole time he gulped and nodded.

"Good I'm glad we have that settled."i said and walked into the kitchen a small smile on my face.

My mate was sitting there with an empty beer bottle and going for another one.
I sighed she drinks a lot I wonder why?
"Jay why does he smell even worse than the other wolves?"the girl violet I think said as she scrunched her nose up in disgust.
I then realized she was a vampire as her red eyes stared at me and her fangs showed when she talked.

I growled "because he's a little more wolf than the others."mate said nonchalantly as she took another sip her eyes held no emotion it made my wolf stir in a bad way.

"What is she talking about?"violet said "it's nothing!"I said and walked over to mate she went to get another drink I stopped her.
"Not tonight ok hun you have company that I'm sure wants to see you."I said she looked me dead in the eyes."you aren't mad at me are you?"she said a sad expression.

"Of course not love but only if you act good the rest of night."I said she smiled at me."okay but that means you have to stay and watch me!"she said giggling.
"How much has she drank?"I ask the girl since my mate very rarely giggled unless intoxicated the vampire girl looked over to the table there was,
I kid you not 8 empty bottles.
how she manages to drink 8 in the time it took me to scold that one guy she's done buzzed.

Mate ran off to the living room as I start throwing the beer bottles in a empty cardboard box with oranges on the side of it.

Violet ran after her with 4 beers in hand i sighed this is going to be a long night.

When I walked in there my mate was having her hair braided by grey eyed guy and the blue eyed guy had his white shoulder length hair being braided by violet.
I sat down and grabbed my mates beer taking a sip.
What?i need this if I'm gonna deal with her all night plus I much rather have fun with her and her friends then babysit them.