Part 20.why do you run?

(Diesels POV)

Why does she always run away from me?
I was fine wit her needing space but she could do it another way cause my wolf is about to kill some one I was sniffing her out at the moment as i ran in wolf form to were ever my mate was her scent was strong it was easy to find her in a crowd unless she didn't want you to find her then there's no trace so I'm guessing she didn't do it cause she was running from me or at least that's what I tell my wolf so he'll calm down cause I don't want to hurt anyone especially her.

I came up to a nice house on the beach I went to the door after putting my shirt and basket ball shorts on I knocked on the door her smell taunted me with how close she was but I couldn't just walk in I waited for a second ok maybe I can.
I opened the door and ran to where my mate was I went out a door I could smell beer and wine and I sall my mate naked she looked at me her big brown eyes I tried to focus on.
I ran to her I took my shirt of pulling it onto her she was very unwilling.

I look over to see lance picking up a un clothed lilac as he scolded her.
I turned my head not wanting to see lilac....that way it was wrong to see anyone other than mate that way.

"Exactly!"my wolf growled

I made it were I was holding Jordan her face an inch from mine as she straddled me she smiled.
"We were just talkin about you"she said giggling leaning her head against my shoulder kissing the crook of my neck my body shivered at the action sparks flowed through me.
She started leaving wet mouthed kisses along that spot and over on my shoulder a bit she bit it softly a low growl went from my chest.

She stopped and smiled at me with a small giggle.
"You growl at everything"she says her eyes teasing me.

"You bring out the animal in me"my wolf had taken over without me knowing and I scolded him for saying that she gasped.

She slowly put her hand up cupping my cheek I felt my eyes close for a second leaning in to her touch.
"Hello wolfie"she says smiling
"It's nice to finally meet you.do you have any other name than wolfie"she says my wolf purred and loved talking to her.

"Carnivore"he said
She smiled "diesel needs to let you out more"she said leaning closer to me kissing me her lips tasted a Muscadines and strawberries.

It was a slow and calming kiss one that made me feel like every thing in the world was right and nothing mattered but her.

"Come swim with me" she says getting up off my lap my wolf and I hated that feeling.
I was quick to wrap my arms around her again once we were both standing.

"I don't think that's a good idea sweet heart"I said she looked confused.
"why not?"she sounded like a little kid when she said that after yawning she was so cute.
"Cause your drunk and sleepy"I said a smile on my face I picked her up bridal style she feel asleep on my arms "good Night Hündchen"she says what does that word even mean??

Ok sorry for short chapter I just didn't want y'all waiting a long while so here's this oh aand thank you to all who have read,commented,or voted love y'all.