Part 27.family dive.

AN
Ok before we start I'm dedicating this chapter to Crazy_Krin because might as well.
Ok here we go y'all prepare yourselves.

***

He stopped I looked up at him confused when lance busted through the door.

"How dare you run of like that young lady I was worried sick..."he looked towards the bed and stopped his mouth held open in disgust.

"I'm really getting tiered of always catching y'all in times like this I swear"he said I think he's such a girl sometimes.
"Now that I think about get the heck off my sister you nasty beast Rebecca"he drawled on I cracked up as diesel looked so confused.
(^Video up top I cracked up at this)

"Who's Rebecca?"he asked me
"I'll show you later sweet heart"I said.
"Anyways Mama and dad want to know if you wanna go swimming with the family he's invited if you know...you think it's ok"he said I smacked my head lightly covering my eyes with my hands.

"Could you be an less obvious my word.you know what it doesn't even matter he knows!"I said
"Aw your learning to love.now if only you can gain his love in return"he said
I gasped "how dare you reference beauty in the beast and make me the beast"I said.

"If the shoe fits"he said his southern voice making it sound like a southern mom.
"Well be down in a minute"I said
He looked at me skeptically and shut the door.
"So where were we"diesel said
Lance busted the door open "I knew it you little hoe get off my sister he said walking over to us yanking me out from under diesel.

I shoved him off me what a mood killer I mean come on dude.
I grabbed a bag putting sunglasses,my phone, and a couple towels I went to my closet and grabbed a sunflower and navy blue bikini putting it on.
I heard someone cough I turn around to see diesel watching me smirking.
"Perv"I said smiling he chuckled he head borrowed a pair of swimming trunks from Markus my eldest brother.

And wow was he mighty fine he had no shirt on and I sat there ugguling him cause guess what he's mine I can do whatever I want with him!

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him It just felt so soothing to the soul.

I kissed his shoulder he tilted my head up with his finger I looked into his beautiful green eyes he kissed my lips lightly then we went down stairs.

My mama smiled at me when she sall diesels hand in mine.
"Ok I'm not waiting any longer see ya!"Mama yelled making a peace sign as she walked out yeah no wonder we're all so jacked up!

"Dad mamas trying to act cool again"I yell out he comes in with a towel over his shoulder he like my brothers was very tall and had a muscular build for someone there 40s of course Mama would probably leave him if he ever got fat a laughed at the thought.

"She'll do that from time to time oh well let's go swimming before she blows her top"he said all of us piling out and walking down the walk way to the private beach I through my bag down with my moms beach chair and dove in loving the feel of the current on my skin it felt like forever since I last swam when in reality I'd done not a day ago.

I came up I was in about neck deep water diesel dove in making me feel like I'm in a tsunami.
He grabbed me and held me in the water until I wiggled out his grip and smacked his arm declaring tag I let river out'I had slipped my bikini bottom off before doing so'he looked at me his mouth open a he scoffed.

"You little...get back here"he said a smile on his face I giggled as I swam circles around him.
My poor baby he looked so done.
"Ok no fare one of us has a tail and can breath under water"he said.

I chuckled and swam over to him I put my arms on his shoulders and kissed his cheek From behind he huffed and pulled me forward he looked mad I hadn't ment to make him upset.
Then out of nowhere he assaulted me with tickles good think I have the advantage in water otherwise I would have died from laughing to hard.
"Bad hundchen"I said he looked at me weirdly when he felt my magic over animals work on him making him feel bad for his actions.
I quickly stopped but he still looked kinda upset.
Whoops!O well he'll be fine.

I felt him grab my arm and yank me into his chest kissing my head.
"What does hundchen even mean?"he said looking down at me.

"Um...my love"I lied and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We swam around till all the men in my family the pansies got tiered of it.
My mate looked pretty tiered too so I didn't fight them on leaving we ended up back at my house after eating.
diesel and I hung out in my room we were watching one of my favorite Disney movies Tarzan.
He feel asleep on me his head restin on my chest his arms wrapped around my waist I tried to move to get comfortable he grunted and held me tighter.
I gave up and raked my finger through his dark brown locks that were surprising how soft they were.
He snuggled in closer and I almost cracked up when he purred in his sleep I was never letting this go he'll forever be trying to get over this story.

"Our poor little mate you always give him a hard time even after he accepted us no matter what"Texas commented.
"O Lordy poor baby won't make will he"I thought.
"You are awful"river chimed in laughing at me.
"Oh hush you two he ain't complaining now is he!?"I said they hushed them selves
I smiled in victory I love winning arguments it's always river who wins she the softer smarter one where as me and Texas are slow and rambunctious with some anger problems so we aren't very rational that's for sure.

"Goodnight little mate I love you"I whispered in his ear kissing his head he grunted out in reply.

Welp tell me what you think I'm trying to update more cause i feel like it's just rude to wait a month at a time to update anywho comment vote and all that good stuff bye love y'all!