Part 7.kissing a stranger.

(Jordan's POV)

I woke up with a headache stupid hangover o well.
Any who I got up and went and took a shower and yes I can take a shower because I'm a hybrid I choose weather to be mer or not when in water.
bonus!!
Just kidding although I am glad I do enjoy my showers it's when I do my best thinking also were I listen to def leppard radio and scream the words from the top of my lungs.
Hey I'm a mer it still sounds good because mer can't not sing I mean our ancestors did it for a living when they got pissed they killed sailors all the time well mine specifically.
Call me heart less but I believe most of them deserved it.just saying.

When I got out of the shower I went and brushed my teeth and I left my hair be  because I was to lazy to do anything with it I mean when it's curly it goes to my lower back and when u say curly I don't mean wavy I mean full on curl like you just sat there for three hours doing it so flat ironing it wasn't a choice today that would take at least to two hours.
Now that I think about it I talk to myself to much I mean in my head I act like I'm some main character in a book on watt pad I really need to work on that.

Any ways I go to my closet and put on a black bra and undies from Victoria secret I'm not much of a girly girl but I still love Victoria secret it's to awesome how could you not love it (although they do need to get bigger underwear sizes larges and x-Larges really aren't cutting it anymore).
ok some people don't but I like lace and they have a lot of that on things.
I through on a white cropped t shirt that had coke written on it a long with ripped jeans and white tennis shoes.

(A/n her hair is more ringlet curls the picture is just so you know the color and length of her hair.)
I then grab my bag and phone and head down stairs to the kitchen.
I grab a green apple and then my brother Markus grabbed a red one.

"Hello dear brother how may I assist you"I say to him.
"I need a ride to school it rain so I can't ride my bike know can I"he said

"Ok get lance cause I'm leaving in 5"I say

Markus went and got lance who was now coming down the stairs.
"Hello sissy"lance said as he walked beside me with Markus behind him.

"Hello bubba"I said back grabbing my keys and we all went to my Tuscany black ford yes the one from black ops.