Part 38.babysitting a werewolf.

(Jordan's POV)

"Stop that!no don't you dare!"I screamed at diesel as he tried to play on my phone but couldn't figure out the password and ended up locking my phone up for an hour.

"I'm gonna kill you."I said trying to grab it from him.
"Why isn't it working"he asked tapping the front of my phone over and over again.

I went to grab it and was thrown slightly on the bed I wrestled him for a while ending up with me straddling his hips.

"Stop that."I said sighing as I ripped it from his hands he looked up at me pouting.
"Why can't I get on it?"he said huffing.
You're probably wondering what's going on well in other words diesel is on a very high form of pain medication and has been torturing me for the last hour since he woke up.

"Because it's an invasion of privacy!"I said he growled at me shocking me in the process.

"How dare you growl at me!"I said he flipped us making it where he was on top of me crushing my hips.

"You don't get privacy when it comes to me."he said with a vicious growl.
I was in shock my heart stopped a second out of fear I tried to calm it failing slightly.

"Ok whatever get off of me you fat ass."I said slapping one of his sweatpant clad legs.
"No room to talk you have a bigger ass then I do!"he said after he said that I decided to be mean since he was like talking to a four year old right now.

"Are you calling me fat!"I said his face paled instantly.

"Um I uh ...No I di-don't mean it like that."he stuttered out it was so bad it actually hurt to watch.
His cheeks and neck showed he was embarrassed.
Which he seemed to notice what I was looking at cause his face looked mortified.

He plopped down on me snuggling his head into my neck so I couldn't see it.
"Uff"I let out a huff as he had just crushed my lungs by diving on me.

I tried to get out from under him only to result in him groaning and tightening his grip on me his arms wrapped around my waist.
He rolled off of me after a couple of minutes.
"I'm hungry!"he said looking over at me I won't lie he looked so adorable right now his green eyes looking up at me from his spot on the bed his brown locks were slightly longer than they normally were and we're hanging in his eyes.

"You just ate!"I said seriously it hadn't even been an hour.
"I'm hungry again!please can we eat something?"he begged
"Are you bored or hungry?"I said he huffed
"No I swear I'm hungry."he said batting his eyes and giving me a small smile that said I'm guilty all over it.

His stomach growled and I rolled my eyes and sat up he shot up "Yes!does that mean food?"he yelled I sighed and headed over to the door.

"When I open this door you are going to be what?"I asked he seemed very in thought like he was struggling to remember.
"I will be quiet,I will not disrupt people or there sleep."he said smiling like he had accomplished something.
"And what else..."I said he huffed "and I won't touch anything as well as only talking to those who talk to me first."he said while pouting.

"Good boy!"I said he seemed so excited after I said that had he been in wolf form I bet his tail would have been wagging.

I opened the door and started down the hallway quietly it was 7 o clock Saturday morning I had spent the night over here as to keep diesel in check since his parents haven't slept in a while since they had been searching for him and you definitely couldn't leave him alone I went to take a shower for 10 minutes came back and he had ransacked the room.
I asked him what he was doing and he simply said "trying to find you."
I started down the stairs till I heard a crash looking back only to find my mate had ran into a side table that held a glass vase that he was holding and the table was tipped over on its side.

Little mermaids big bad wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें