Best day

.... beach.

But this wasn't any beach this was a private beach which is hidden away. Tae's dad told him about it. There was also a little cottage, which they were going to spend the night in.

" Taetae this is amazing, I love it" Jungkook said in amazement.
"I knew you would like it" Tae went behind and back hugged Jungkook. They stood like that for a bit, the light breeze flowing through their hair whilst they just stood starring at the ocean and enjoying the presence of one another.

"This is really comfortable and all but we should go inside and check the place out" Tae said, leaving a pout on Jungkook's face.
"Don't pout on your birthday bunny! I can hug you as much as you want me too later" Tae smiled, making Jungkook sigh to himself and giving a small giggle. 

After a few hours of just relaxing and celebrating Jungkook's birthday. The day was drawing to an end, which meant that the sun was going to set very soon.

They had just finished up eating, and Tae had told Jungkook to wait upstairs for a bit. So Jungkook walked upstairs showing a pout and laid on their king sized bed scrolling through Instagram. Meanwhile Tae quickly got to work, he grabbed a picnic blanket and then some fluffy blankets and ran outside. He stomped around to make the sand flat and then placed the blankets on the floor. The blanket was placed under a willow tree which was on the beach ; so Tae decided to wrap some fairy lights around the trunk of the tree. He hung some Chinese lanterns on the branches to make it look nice. It didn't take long to finally decide he was done.

Once he had finished he ran back indoors and flew up the stairs, to greet his boyfriend. He slowly pushed the door open to see his boyfriend quietly sleeping.

"Jungkookie" Tae whispered. But there was no reply.
"Bunny I'm finished!"
"Fine then, if you're gonna be difficult, I'm gonna be difficult" Tae jumped onto the bed, he climbed on top of Jungkook and he started to suck on his neck.
"Hayyyy...aha.....stopppp...aha....it" Jungkook giggles in between, as it was tickling him.

"Okay okay I'm getting up" Jungkook said putting his arms up in defeat. He started opening his eyes, and as he was about to drop his arms down Tae swoops under and grabs his hand. He led Jungkook downstairs making him shut his eyes, he drags him outside and Jungkook realised they've stopped.

Tae gently turns him around and Jungkook opens his eyes.
The tree beautifully lit up, with a pile of blankets and pillows on a picnic blanket. He was so amazed by the set up he didn't even realise how beautiful the sunset was. The sky was filled with Reds, oranges, yellows and pinks, it looked like his painting which he painted in Art.

"It's so beautiful Taetae! Thank you so much!" Jungkook lovingly says.
Tae grabs Jungkook's arm and pulls him to the floor. Tae leaned against the tree while Jungkook snuggled into him. The two men engulfed each other with kisses and hugs as they watched the sun set. The sea making a very faint noises in the background, with a small cold breeze. The smell of each other's perfumes. They both loved it, they felt safe and relaxed around each other. They both wondered how this all happened and it was all thanks to fate.

Tae looked at his phone to see what the time was. He was planning on doing something at 9pm as that was when the sun would have fully set. When he looked he read 8:50pm, which meant he needed to start getting ready. He started to shuffle a bit so the blood was circulating properly. As they didn't want to stand up to realise they had a dead leg. Tae stood up first, and stretched as he stood up. He then reaches out his arms for Jungkook to grab hold of and get pulled up. They both managed to get up without any difficulties, Tae quickly took Jungkook's hand and they walked down to the edge of the water.

Tae saw Jungkook edge to the water so he thought this would be the perfect time. Jungkook was totally oblivious on what Tae was planning. He was too fixed on how beautiful the water was.
As soon as Jungkook had his back to Tae, he placed his right knee on the floor. The minute his foot touched Jungkook spun around to face Tae. For a split second Jungkook showed a confused face as he thought Tae had just disappeared, but he then quickly noticed Tae on one knee. Words where about to leave Jungkook's mouth until he got interrupted....

" The day I met you, we were in the class room and I was new. I was told to sit next you, I walked over and sat down. I didn't think you had even noticed me. Until I felt a strangely warm gaze, stare at me. I didn't understand why you felt so strange and warm but I loved it. When I saw your eyes, it was like two universes collided. It was like I could see right through you. Ever since that day, I wanted to do whatever it took to help you and care for you. I never knew I would find someone so amazing. But thankfully I have, you. Jungkook you make me the happiest person alive, will you continue to make me this happy for ever and ever, by being my husband?" Tae took a red velvet box from his pocket and opened it up. There in the box was a beautiful silver ring. Tae looked so nervous for what the answer would be, he really didn't know what to think. He kneeled there nervously bitting his bottom lip, waiting for a response.

Meanwhile Jungkook listened to every single word Tae had said. It had left him so shocked. By the time he had time to process everything, he realised he actually hadn't answered yet. Tears left Jungkook's soft dough eyes and flowed down his cheeks.
"O...of c...course I...I w..w..will" Jungkook managed to say. Tae leaped up and placed the ring on Jungkook's hand. Tae then crashed his lips on his fiancé's with a deep long kiss. Both of them smiled like goof balls as they kissed. Tae finally pulled away remembering the other thing he had planned. Tae grabbed a lantern which was set out all ready prepared for them. Tae set the middle a light. He then carefully walked over to Jungkook. The stood facing each other, with each other's hands on the lantern.

" on the count of three we will let go, I want you to make a wish!" Tae smiled.
Jungkook looked up and nodded with a smile.

" okay ready" jungkook nodded
"3"
"2"
"1"
With Tae ending on one they let go and both made a wish. Tae placed his arms around Jungkook's waist and the intwined their hands together.
Tae dug his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I love you with all I have and more Jeon Jungkook"

" I love you so much more than the universe Kim Taehyung"

The end