The love storm

It was 11pm. Tae and Jungkook were snuggled up together watching Despicable me 2. Until all of a sudden there was a power cut...

BANG!

A bolt of lightning shot across the sky illuminating the whole entire room. Jungkook freaked and flew under the covers. About a minute later there was another massive rumble across the sky which shook the whole house. The noise of the rain hitting the window, the wind knocking branches back and forth hitting the windows creating a creaky noise.

Honestly Tae was loving it. He loved watching thunder storms. He used to watch them all the time with his dad. But it appeared to him that Jungkook hated them. He was absolutely petrified of them.

Tae could just see an outline underneath the covers, shaking.  He turned on his mobile phone torch and leant it on a water bottle to prop it up, on top of the bed side table, so it would give light and Tae could see Jungkook.

He then grabbed hold of the covers and held it above his head and shuffled underneath the covers with Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook? Are you okay?" Tae whispered while rubbing his back.

"N...no not really, I...I hate thunder s..storms so much... They just remind me of my D..d...dad. Every bang makes me want to scream"

There was another huge rumble...

"Aghhhhh" Jungkook jumps onto Tae's lap.

Tae just watched him and cooed. Jungkook made Tae the happiest man on earth, Well that's what Tae thought anyway.

"Shhh Kookie it's okay. It's nothing to be scared of. It can't come inside the house. Plus this house has been through many storms like this previously, before I even got here. Trust me this house is so sturdy. You're safe. Just think happy thoughts" Tae tried to calm Jungkook down and it seemed to be working a little bit.

"Do you want to talk so you can take your mind off it?" Tae said.

Jungkook jumped from Tae's lap, as he realised that he was still on him! "Y...yeh pwease"
They both sat up, still under the duvet.

"shall we just take turns asking each other questions about anything?" Tae asked.

Jungkook's eyes widened as the crash of thunder but he nodded nevertheless.

"Okay I'll ask first, I will start easy" Tae laughed.
"Jungkook, what is your favourite colour?"
"Um probably black"
"Really? That's a bit boring!" Tae chuckled.
"Yah, no it's not!" Jungkook giggled "anyway your turn.... Tae what is your favourite Music Artist?"
"Well BTS, duhh they are the best singers ever!" Tae said excitedly.
"True they are" Jungkook laughed in agreement.

"Okay Jungkook, Do you like boys or girls?"
"Ummm" Jungkook started to panic! Will he leave me if he finds out I'm very much Gay. Just say it he doesn't like you anyway, "Uh well... you see I'm.... I'm kind...of sort of...."
"Jungkook I'm not going to judge you, just say it" Tae says hoping he says gay, getting a bit agitated that he's taking so long.
"Tae, I'm gay" Jungkook quickly blurts out. Holding his head in embarrassment.

Tae just shook his head and chuckled, shuffling closer to Jungkook. He pulled away Jungkook's arms from his face. They stare deeply into each other's eyes. Tae slowly brings up his hand and placed one on either side of Jungkook's cheeks. He leans in closer to Jungkook. Tae stopped and looked at Jungkook's lips.

Tae didn't want to wait long, so he pressed his lips onto Jungkook's. After ages the two boys were finally kissing. They had both been waiting so long for this moment. But they never thought it would happen. They sat there kissing each other. There lips fit perfectly together. It was as if they were to pieces from a jigsaw puzzle. Fireworks sparkled around them. Jungkook had completely forgotten about the thunder storm.

A little while later they both pulled away from each other. Both with a massive smile on their faces.

" Jungkook, I know it's early days..But I've loved spending time you everyday. You are the cutest little bunny ever and I want to spend my whole life with you. I want to be your protector. I want to be the person you can rely on. I want to be the one you're happy around. Will you be my boyfriend Jungkookie?" Tae couldn't wait any more. He loved Jungkook with all his heart.

Jungkook just stared at him. He was so shocked on what Tae had just said. He didn't know what to say.

Tae just sat there twiddling with his thumbs waiting for an answer. He got really worried because Jungkook hadn't said anything. Although it had only been a minute and a half.

Until suddenly he felt two warm hands on his. He looked up to see Jungkook lean forwards and connect their lips together. It was full of passion and love.
Jungkook pulled back and smiled.
"Of course I will be your boyfriend, I would never say no you silly goose!"
"Thank goodness for that, I thought you were going to turn me down " Tae said in relief.
"Never in a million years would I turn you down!"

Jungkook leaned forward and dived straight into Tae's lap. This time not because he was scared or sad because he was happy.

"Thank you so much for everything you've done for me Kim Taehyung! Thank you for saving me. Thank you for just being there for me" Jungkook said squeezing tighter in the hug.

"Awe baby you're so sweet. I would do anything for you. I'm always here for you, no matter what. I will always protect my little bunny boyfriend!" Tae said pinching Jungkook's cheeks which were bright red from blushing.

Tae noticed something. There was no noise. It was silent. He quickly lifted the duvet off his head to see that the electricity had turned back on and the storm had passed.

Tae turned the TV off and turned his phone torch off.  The two snuggled down. Jungkook turned around so he was facing Tae. They looked at each other in the eyes.
"You're so pretty, did you know that?" Tae said out of no where.
"I'm not but my boyfie is so handsome" Jungkook responded with a huge smile across his face. With that being said the couple fell asleep tangled up with each other, sleeping blissfully next to one another.