The rain cloud

The two boys were rudely awakened by an alarm. They started to wiggle around and stretched. While Jungkook stretched he whacked his hand into Tae's face.

"Ouch!" Tae said pouting.
"Omg I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you, Are you okay?" Jungkook frantically asked.
"It's okay, you don't need to worry. I was only joking, It didn't actually hurt." Tae said laughing childishly.

Tae then grabbed Jungkook and pulled him into his stomach. Tae restedhis face into Jungkook's nape.
"You ready to go to school today?" Tae mumbled softly.
"No I never am" Jungkook groaned.
"Shh don't worry, I'm going to be with you every step of the way okay. The only lesson we don't have together is 3&4 period. So I will take you to your class and then meet you next to the lockers,Okay?" Tae said warmly.

"Oh...oh okay. T-thank you" Jungkook turned around and looked into Tae's eyes.
"Awe no problem Kookie, I'm going to go and get washed. I will meet you downstairs"
"Okay Taetae, I'll do the same" Jungkook stretched one more time and rolled out of bed. Jungkook got up and walked to his new bathroom. He took a look at himself.
"Not today, do it for Tae"
He then took his clothes off and got straight into the shower. He winced every now and then due to some of his previous cuts. Soon after he jumps out the shower and goes to his walk in wardrobe.

He picked a graphic t-shirt. With a long black and white stripped shirt which goes underneath. With black ripped jeans.

Once he was finished with that he ran down stairs and saw that Tae was still upstairs. He grabbed some eggs and bacon and fried them on the pan. He put toast in the toaster and waited for them to cook. Once they were done he platted them up. He placed them on the table when he finally heard Tae jumping down the stairs.

"what smells so good? Kookie did you make breakfast?"
"I may have made us breakfast, I thought it was the least I could do"
"Awe you're so sweet, thank you Kookie"
"No problem Taehyungie. Now eat up before it gets cold" Jungkook smiled.
The boys sat down and they tucked into their food.
"This is amazing" Tae excitedly said.
"Thank you" Jungkook beamed happily.

When the boys were finished they placed their things in the dish washer and they ran upstairs to grab their school bags.

Tae ran back down the stairs with Jungkook closely following. They ran into the kitchen. Tae bolted to the fridge and brought out two brown lunch bags. 1 with the name Tae on it and the other with Kookie on it. Tae handed the bag with Kookie on it to Jungkook. Jungkook took it and looked inside. There was lots of variety of food in the bag.

"Your lunch Kookie! I couldn't make you miss out on your lunch. You need to eat"
"Oh...thank you Taetae. That's very thoughtful of you" Jungkook said as he placed it in his bag, leaving Tae with a massive smile across his face.

10 minutes later they finished getting ready and made their way to school. They went the back way so they didn't have to walk past Jungkook's old house. 

Not long later they finally made it to school. They got closer and closer to the gates. Jungkook stops abruptly. Tae hadn't realised and he carried on walking.

"So yeh what do you think Kookie?"
...
"Jungkook?"
...
"Wait jungkook where are you?"

He hears very familiar sniffles from behind him. He turned around to see Jungkook crouched in a ball crying. 

"Oh Jungkookie it's okay. Don't be scared. I'm here for you. I won't be letting you out of my sight. Look at me"

Jungkook slowly looked up at Tae in the eyes.

" I promise I will protect you"

Jungkook just nodded. Tae carefully gets Jungkook to stand up. He takes hold of  Jungkook's hand and they walk into school. The bell goes... first lesson is Maths.