You're not alone ⚠️

He saw cuts, cuts which looked like he made them himself. They were all up his arms and there was also some on his stomach. There was a lot of dried blood all over his body, as well as some blood which was coming from new cuts. He saw millions of bruises all over his body, some being massive and some being small hit bruises.

He saw scars from what people had made when hitting him with objects. He saw every single bone in Jungkook's body. Tae knew he was light but he didn't know he was basically just bones...There was barely any flesh on him. He then looked upon his face and what laid there in front of him was an angel. Yes Jungkook had swollen eyelids and massive bags underneath.

As well as many cuts and bruises which were on a really pale, skinny face. But underneath all the cuts and bruises Jungkook looked so sweet and handsome, he just couldn't understand why people would do such a thing to him.

Taehyung broke into fits of tears. He couldn't hold in any longer. He didn't usually cry but when he did, it would be very specific reasons. Tae is sweet and always happy. So he didn't get sad easily, so when he was sad, you would know that it's sad.

"Why did you do this to yourself? Who did this to you? Why are they doing it? What has happened? Why haven't you told anyone about it? Why couldn't you just ask for help? Why did you take it out on yourself? How could you let them do this to you? This isn't humane, what sort of person would do this to such a cute person?" Tae cried, as so many questions took over his mind.

Taehyung stood up and walked to the bathroom. He grabbed a clean cloth from the drawer and ran it under lukewarm water, bringing it to Jungkook, carefully trying not to drip it all over him. He lightly dabbed on the areas where it looked the worse and where the blood was.

He used the towel which was next to him, to dry only areas where there was a lot of water. He then stood up and went to his closet to find a clean top for Jungkook to wear. He didn't really know what to choose as he didn't know sizes and that. But he did know that Jungkook was smaller than him so he picked out a plain black shirt with a rose on the pocket. He grabbed the shirt and shut the closet door.

He walked over to Jungkook and leaned him forward so he could put the top on him. He then walked down stairs to grab two waters as he thought he might be thirsty when he woke up. Then all of a sudden he heard a scream coming from upstairs.

Taehyung stopped what he was doing and placed the cups of the counter and ran upstairs to the room Jungkook was in. He saw Jungkook screaming and crying his eyes out on the bed, hugging on a pillow like his life depended on it.

Taehyung immediately ran to Jungkook. Then without Tae even knowing Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's frail body hugging him close. Placing soft circles on his back and gently rocking him back and forth, to try and clam him down.

"Shhhhhhhh it will be okay, you're safe with me, please don't cry, it will be okay. You're safe here" Taehyung whispered sweet words to the boy.

Jungkook was a bit startled at first as he didn't understand how he was with Kim Taehyung but after a while he snuggled into Tae's chest. He finally felt safe, and felt a sense of comfort.

With Jungkook finally calming down, Taehyung laid Jungkook back, placing him back on the bed. Taehyung laid down next to him carefully. Then without thinking Jungkook placed his arm around Taehyung's waist and dug his head into Tae's chest. Tae put his arm around Jungkook and placed it on his back, moving Jungkook closer. He rubbed different patterns on Jungkook's back, which relaxed the boy. Tae looked at Jungkook and a smile was placed on his face due to Jungkook's cuteness.

They laid there for a while...
Until finally Taehyung spoke up, "Hey Jungkookie" Taehyung called out.
"Hmmmm" Jungkook hums liking the new nickname Tae had given him.
"Why?" Taehyung questioned the boy.
"What do you mean?" He looked at Taehyung confused.

"Why do you cut?" He quickly asked. 
"W..wait what? How? When? Why?" Jungkook started shaking.

He looked down to realise he wasn't wearing his jumper and instead he was wearing a completely different top to what he was wearing this morning. The top was sleeveless leaving the cuts on his arms on full show. He started getting panicked as no one had ever seen his body before.

"It's okay Jungkook, I'm not leaving you to stand on your own. I'm not leaving your side. I will be with you day and night. I'm not leaving you to fight on your own. I can help you. I will protect you. I will comfort you when you want to be comforted. I will be on the other side of the phone at stupid O'clock if you need me."

"You're not alone Jungkook and although you will probably refuse me and my offerings, I'm not gonna take no as an answer, Jungkook, I won't let anything happen to you. I will be your safety. I will always look out for you. You don't have to fight this anymore. I don't want you to do this to yourself. You don't need to feel alone anymore. You have me now and I'm not going anywhere"

Taehyung took a breath as he started to cry. He looked down and saw Jungkook crying. Tae got a little worried as he made Jungkook cry, he didn't understand if he was happy or upset.

"Thank you Taetae! N...no one h...has ever said something s...so nice to me before" Jungkook tried to say.
Their hug became tighter and closer. Their embrace became longer. They laid there for hours. Enjoying each other's presence.