7. Meeting new Allies

As soon as we were back out of sight for the crowd, I dropped Finnicks hand, hopping off the chariot before it even stopped moving.

"Y/n, wait for me" He calls

I storm away from his calls, but he stops me by grabbing my arm tightly.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n , you stop it this instance."

I whirl around and face him, shocked, he never used my full name. Never.

I sigh, running my hand over my face "I'm sorry, you're just wanting to keep me safe" 

"You have nothing to apologize for. It's scary, going out into the arena, having to take innocent lives, but it's even scarier going in with someone you love."

I nod, understandingly.

He let's go of my arm, but wraps me in a hug.

"Well, well, if it isn't the lovebirds that the Capitol doesn't talk about" A feminine voice says behind me.

Finnick let's go and I turn around to see Johanna Mason standing there.

Even though it's shocking, Johanna and I actually get along quiet well.

"Hey Johanna" I grin

"Hey" She smirks "Nice outfit"

"Yeah, you're is..." I trail off "Not going to lie, it's kind of odd."

"Well district seven, lumber. This is the best my dumb stylist could come up with." She says, rolling her eyes.

I laugh, quietly, Finnick laughing with me.

"I gotta get going. I'll see you two in the arena." She says, sauntering off.

"We sho-"

"No" I exclaim

"You don't even know what I was going to say -"

"Yes I do, I know you were going to say we should Allie with her. I don't think I could do that."

Finnick doesn't respond, he knows I don't want to Allie. It builds emotional connections. The only reason I want to Allie with twelve is because it will make him happy.

I turn on my heel, as I make my way to my room I accidentally bump into a girl.

"Oh sorry," I look at the girl, seeing it was Katniss Everdeen "Sorry, Katniss."

"It's fine, hey you won the sixty-sixth games right, after volunteering for your sister?" 

I nod "Y/n Y/l/n, Yeah." 

"Well, You already know my name" She laughs

I laugh with her, taking in her outfit "You truly did get the best designer stylist in the Capitol. I really like your outfits, Peetas also."

"Thanks," She smiles, opening her mouth like she wanted to say something

"I should probably get back to my room and take some of this makeup off, it was nice meeting you." I smile

"Yeah, same here." She says "See ya around."

I nod and step around her, walking to the elevator.