The Power Within

Author Note:

Sorry this is my first story, so please don't be too harsh!

I also created some spells, some magic (maybe) and some people. I also do not own Fairy Tail!

This story is copyright!

Please inform me if anyone is copying it!

Bye!

Lucy watched the rest of Fairy Tail party on through night and day. Their beloved Lisanna was back from Edolas. Everyone was filled with joy - everyone except Lucy. Of course Lucy loved Lisanna too, they were like sisters, they were so close. Lucy just hated the attention they were giving to her. At first she didn't mind. Lisanna had been gone a long time, after all. After that she tried to be understanding, but she couldn't for some reason.

Lucy eyed Natsu carefully as he stumbled towards her.

"Hey Wuce," Natsu slurred. He had been drinking. "Hey, can I ath you a fawor? Can hou quit Team Natthu, pweathe? Hou har weawwy weak an' you were juth a wepwaphmem (A/N replacement) hwor Wivana, emmyway. Hou know hou har weak, bwu hou pwetem hou har thwomg bwy hying bwehym uth, ve thwomgetht (A/N strongest) Team im Fairwy Taiw. Hou har dwaggim Team Natthu dowm. Hou har orwayth takim aw ow mu-ey, whem hou dome hewp at aw. Wivana wiww bee takim hor pwaph im ve team. Awtho, if hou 'abb emmy thenth, hou wou joim amover team."

Lucy stared at him in shock. She didn't know what to say. As realization sunk in, as deep and as poisonous and as harmful as a cobra's bite, Lucy felt tears gather in the corners of her eyes. Natsu was kicking her out of the Team. There was no other team that actually suited her style or needed extra help. She would have to go on her own from now on.

"Fine," Lucy whispered, her voice quavering with anger and sadness, "You don't even have to kick me out. I quit your team!"

Natsu looked suprised, but his reaction became pleased.

"Weawwy? Fankth Wuce. I mew hou wou umbertham! Gwess I wome 'abb to comsuw wif Popthicw and Erva after aw!"

Lucy sighed sadly as Natsu wandered over to Lisanna. She had already made up her mind. She would quit Fairy Tail.