7 | drinks and dancing

🌹 | JOY

the party joy was expecting to walk into was something more elegant and business-like. she didn't expect to walk into a club filled with sweaty intoxicated people dancing and grinding against each other. she was a bit iffy with her surroundings, as she was never one to come somewhere as hectic and loud as the club.

bright neon lights were blinking here and there all around the club making it look like one big disco ball. joy was currently being dragged by seulgi who had told her that this party was thrown by her cousin since it was his birthday. joy was about to meet some new people so she mentally prepared herself for just that.

not long after wondering around the club for her cousin, it seem as if she finally spotted him and walked over to him happily. "taemin!" joy heard seulgi exclaim over the blaring music. the boy, with hair as dark as a ravens feather and lips as plush as a pillow, had put his shot glass down and engulfed seulgi into a tight hug. "happy birthday cousin!"

joy stood behind seulgi rather awkwardly as she watched the two greet each other happily. "oh, taemin, this is my friend joy." friend. why did she introduce her as a friend? they were nothing close to friends, just people who happen to work together during the day and sometimes the night.

"ah, so you're joy." he slurs, a small yet evident smirk crawling upon his lips. he gently grabbed her hand and slowly brought her hand, knuckles side up, to his lips, planting a gentle kiss on her knuckle as he maintained eye contact. "you're much more beautiful than what i had imagined."

"huh," joy was confused. she glances over to seulgi who just casually smirks and takes a shot glass from the bartender, swallowing it in one go. joy looks back at taemin who had let go of her hand at this point and smiled awkwardly. "happy birthday."

"thank you." he eyes joy briefly before walking back over to the bar. "you should take some shots and loosen up. you're so stiff baby."

"oh it's okay,"

"i insist. it's my birthday after all." he says now with a shot glass, filled with alcohol to the very top, in his hand, trying to give it to joy. she simply frowns at the glass in his hand, sighing to herself. she took the glass and downed the alcohol which burned her throat making her regret every doing that. taemin happily took back the now empty shot glass and nodded his head. "good girl." he walks off and joy presses her hand against her mouth, the bitter taste of alcohol still lingering on her tongue.

"here, this might taste better." seulgi suddenly came up to joy with a glass in hand filled with a brown liquid with two small ice cubes floating. she raises her brows, motioning for joy to take it which she ends up doing. "it's sweeter, but it'll still do the trick by loosening you up. so drink up."

joy takes the drink and sips on it, actually liking the sweet taste that consumed her taste buds. it was much better than the shots she had consumed earlier.

it wasn't long till joy began to feel more loose. the music sounded louder and the bright lights seem so magical in her eyes at this point. "let's dance you guys!" taemin yelled out, dragging all of his friends, including joy, onto the dance floor. now everyone was on the dance floor, and even though it was tempting to dance for joy, she just felt self conscious since she didn't know how to dance in the first place. so she just stood their and watches the people around her dance.

she was fine with just doing that but she felt someone tug on her arm and t was none other than seulgi. you could tell she was intoxicated by her lazy smile and hyper aura. "dance with me." she slurred, now holding onto joys hips.

"i can't dance."

"everyone can dance baby, you just need to find your rhythm."

joy shyly swayed her hips, well, she didn't but seulgi was moving her by herself. like she was controlling joy on the dance floor.

seulgi then brought joys body closer to her own, their bodies rubbing against each other as they swayed to the beat of the music. their faces were inches apart as they danced. their bodies grew sweatier by the minute, but that didn't stop seulgi from running her hands up and down joys figure. joy felt her face heat up but continued to let seulgi feel her up.

she wasn't thinking clearly, but maybe she did need to loosen up and just enjoy the night.

seulgi slowly dropped her hands down to joys ass and gave it a firm squeeze as the continued to dance. joy rested her hands on seulgi's shoulder, slightly enjoying the touch of her.

without thinking, seulgi brought her lips to the crook of joys neck and presses her lips against joys flushed skin. joy tilts her head a bit from her instincts. she didn't know what the hell was happening right now but all she knew was that they were drunk and that she was done being teased and wanted the real deal.

but let's see how far they're willing to go tonight.