5 | work, work, and more work

🌹 | JOY  

it was now 10pm, which meant it was time to go home for joy. she gathered her belongings to take with her and closed her lights and shut her office door before walking out and down the hallway. it was rather quiet since most of her coworkers had left, but there was still a few who had work to finish before they could enjoy their long weekend. 

just as joy got into the elevator, yeri popped in and stood beside joy with a smile. "are you excited for tomorrow?" the elevator door shut and began to make it's way down to the lobby.

"of course i am! it's about time we get to relax."

"exactly! we should make the most of it." yeri exclaimed making joy nod her head in agreement. the doors opened and out the girls went. "hey, don't forget that we're meeting at my place in the morning!" yeri exclaims before waving and walking off. joy waved back and laughed softly to herself as she was about to follow pursuit and walk out the door of the building but her name was called out from behind. joy turned around and her smile faltered when she saw her boss standing across from her.

"i need you to come over to my place tomorrow. we have important details to go over before the fashion show next month." joy gaped, shocked at what she just heard.

"but it's the weekend, i have plans."

"well looks like you have to postponed those plans then," seulgi took a few steps closer to joy who tried to keep her cool. "it's just for tomorrow love, you can handle just one more day of work."

joy sighed, closing her eyes for a brief moment. "fine, text me your address and i'll be there by..."

"10am."

"10am it is then." joy mumbled, disappointed. seulgi smiled and was about to walk away but she brushed her shoulder against joys and subtly brought her lips up to joy's ear.

"don't be late."

seulgi walked off and joy turned around, trailing her with her eyes, glaring.

"she is definitely going to be the death of me."