6 | work and party

🌹 | JOY 

joy stared up at the house in front of her. it was much larger than she had expected it to be. and beautiful.

she made her way up to the door and rang the doorbell, silently praying that the door wouldn't be answered. she had to inform her friends that she couldn't make it today due to work and they were rather upset but understood.

just as joy was about to ring the doorbell again, since it was taking a while for the door to be answered, the door suddenly flew open revealing her boss in only a towel. joy's eyes grew wide at this since she wasn't expecting this at all.

"ah, sorry i was in the shower. please do come in and take a seat on the couch, i'll just go change and be right with you." seulgi said as the two walked inside the house. joy awkwardly nodded her head as she made her way over to the couch and took a seat. before seulgi could make her way upstairs, she turned to joy and said, "i'll get you something to drink while you wait for me." before joy could say politely decline, seulgi was already off into the kitchen.

joy sighs deeply and mumbles, "she could at least change first."

"what was that?" she heard seulgi call from the kitchen.

joy blushes and says, "nothing!"

"here's a glass of orange juice, it's freshly squeezed actually." seulgi hands over the glass to joy and sits down on the other end of the three cushioned couch. joy glances her way awkwardly and takes a small sip.

"thank you."

"mhm, you're welcome. i'll go get changed now." seulgi gets back up and goes to her room to change. joy quickly finishes the glass and places it on the surface of the side coffee table. it wasn't long till she hears joys name being called from upstairs. joy frowns at this, curious as to what seulgi needed and heads upstairs to her room. she knocks on the door first and hears a come in before opening the door.

seulgi was currently facing the mirror that was attached the the wall, she wore a fitted black dress with the zipper undone at the back. "please zip this up for me, i can't reach the zipper." joy shyly walks over to seulgi who moved her hair over to one shoulder.

joy slowly brings her hand up to the zipper and zips her dress all the way up. joy then takes a step back as seulgi turns around to face joy with a smile. "thank you." seulgi then was about to walk off but stopped. "this afternoon im heading to a party, would you like to come?"

"why would i come?" joy frowns, quirking her head.

"i feel some what bad for making you stay while you had plans made so this is to make it up to you."

"no it's okay-"

"you're coming and that's an order. i'll get you ready after but for now we have word to be done, come with me." seulgi instructs which joy follows obediently. the two walk back to the main room and they sit back down on the couches. there were files placed upon the glass coffee table which seulgi points out. "those are the designs sent in by my employees. i need you to open that file and tell me if those designs are good enough to be in the fashion show or not." joy furrows her eyebrows at this.

"is that all..."

"of course not, this is just the beginning. there's a lot more to be done."

seulgi was right. the two worked for a couple hours which was very tiring. but eventually they completed all the work that was to be done and joy was just so ready to go home and sleep.

currently the two were seated in the kitchen's dining table. paper was spread every where on the wooden surface of the table (which were thankfully completed) and joy was getting ready to leave as she was gathering her things.

"hey hey, where do you think you're going. we have that party to go to."

"oh... right." joy mumbles.

"come on, i'll help you get ready." seulgi grabs joys purse and places it to the side and grabs joy by the hand, dragging her all the way to her room. the first thing seulgi did when they entered her room was that she went straight to her closet to look for a dress for joy. they seem about the same size so it wouldn't matter.

"it is more of a casual party... mhm."  seulgi mumbles to herself as she eyes her closet. joy stood behind seulgi awkwardly. "mhm, this is the one." seulgi takes out a navy blue dress which flowed down just above the knees. joy eyes the dress, wondering if she could even pull off such a beautiful dress.

"i can't-"

"here, i'll help you wear it!"

joy takes off her hoodie and place it on top of the bed. joy was about to take off her top but then stopped. "turn around."

"huh?" joy raised her eyebrows but then seulgi just smiled. "we're just girls, it's okay." joy sighed then slipped her shirt off, throwing it on top of her hoodie. she then unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them off so that she was now left in her bra and panty. seulgi subtly eyes joy as she hands her the blue dress. joy fiddles with the dress, frowning as she was having difficulties putting it on. seulgi rolls her eyes and steps up to help her to put on the dress. it had fit perfectly.

after that seulgi did joy's makeup and hair giving her a finished look.

"now, let's go party then, yeah?"