Ron/ Is Idiot Your Middle Name?

Start from the beginning

We all walked threw the halls before I heard Ron scream and I ran into the room. Ignoring the shared looks between Hermione and Harry. I slide beside him checking for injuries.

"You bloody idiot!" I muttered angrily to him.

Ron rolled his eyes, "You're the one bleeding from your stomach. What happened? And my middle name is Bilius, not idiot."
——————
Fourth Year
"YN, your a girl."

I scoffed, "Very well seen Ronald."

He pointed between us trying to copy Fred's movements as he only a few moments ago asked Angelina Johnson out to the ball. "Do you want?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not a last respite Ronald! I get it seems like I am because I'm what you say a nerd but I happen to have been asked!" I handed Snape my paper, "And I said YES!"

I walked away with my things before running back, "You Bloody Idiot!"

I heard Ron mutter to Harry, "We can't go one conversation without her calling me an Idiot."

"In her defense Ron, you're an Idiot."
——
Fifth Year
I looked down at my arms filled with I must not... That toe rag thinking she could hurt those poor first years, not today! Not whilst I'm here!

FatLady looked at me in pity and opened the door without waiting for my answer. I looked around the Gryffindor common room in search of someone to talk to before I go to the Ravenclaw Tower.

I groaned when it was Ron being the only person in the common room. I walked towards him, "Ron?" I asked causing him to look at me in fright before calming down.

"What are you doing here? Hermione and Harry are out."

I nodded, "I know,.... well I didn't but can you help me?"

"sure what is it?" He asked sitting up on his seat by the fire.

I lifted the sleeves and smiled innocently, "Patch me up?"

He sighed grabbing an first aid kit as I sat down on the table, Ron walked back over to me. "what happened?"

I winced as he began wrapping the cuts and scars, "That Toad was going to hurt some on the first years and you know my bloody pride got the best of me."

"You bloody idiot." He muttered under his breath as he finished.

I faked a gasp, "You're the idiot!"

Ron shook his head, "Not today."

I rolled my eyes walking to the portrait door. I pressed a kiss to Ron's cheek, "Thanks Ron." I walked out of the room.

Unknowing that we had been watched my a pair of Twins. "How long do you think it'd take for them to be together?"
"For years." George chuckled.
"Next Year." Fred disagreeing with George.
——————
Sixth Year
I looked to Ron before pulling him into a kiss after we had opened the Chamber. We were both soaking wet but it was worth it. "Come on!" I shouted after pulling away.

Hand in Hand we ran together out of there and into the broken school. We both paused as nagini slithered up to us, we backed up into the bricks till we fell backwards.

Ron wrapped his arms around, "I love you, Idiot." I muttered against his chest.

"It's Bilius actually... I love you." At the last moment Neville sliced Nagini in half.

I breathed a sigh of relief jumping up and throwing myself into Neville's arms. "Thank you, Nev!"

"No problem." He smiled running towards the entrance on the school.

I turned to Ron, "Come on Idiot, the wars not over."
—————-
6Years Later
I smiled down at the baby that the nurse handed me. Ron at my side as the family surrounded us, "Rose Blank Weasley?" I chuckled.

"What should her middle name be? Definitely not Idiot." Ron chuckled bringing up old memories.

I snorted, "No, definitely not that's your middle name." He went to hit me but realized my body was to tired. "Later." He muttered.

I rolled my eyes, "Rose G/G (great grandmas name) Weasley." Ron suggested as he played with our daughter.

"Ron? You don't have too."

He smiled, "Her middle name should mean something G/G meant something to you."

"Thank you Ron. You bloody Idiot."

"Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have said anything."

"To late now Ronald."