It was a sweet and passionate kiss, whilst we kissed I sneakily messed up his hair. "YN!" He screamed outraged.

I sat on the bed and watched in amusement as he went to fix it, "What? I like it best when it's messy. Everyone knows that you were the hottest in our 3rd year, when you stopped your gel."

He stopped trying to fix it and looked at me with a smirk, "You thought that too ehh Borgin?"

I smirked, "It's actually Malfoy. And even Potter thought it." Draco blushed and I gasped, "I knew it! You like Potter, bloody hell I'm being cheated on already, I suspected in a couple years but-."

"No, I blushed because you said Malfoy, which means you really are mine. And love I would never cheat on the girl of my dreams."

I stood up wrapping my arms around his neck, "You're such a charmer aren't you Draco. And I'm not the girl of your dreams."

He gave me a confused look, "Why not? To me there is no one better than you, you're the girl of my dreams."

I snorted a bit, "But aren't the girls of people dream the most beautiful people you've ever seen."

He nodded, "No one could compare to you. No one."

I blushed causing him to pinch my cheeks, I scoffed, "What are you Grandma Borgin?!" He rolled his eyes at my obvious tease.

"Come on, I should show you your room." I took his hand as he took me out of his room and lead me down the hallway, "In here."

I slowly opened the door and looked around the bedroom

I slowly opened the door and looked around the bedroom. "It's beautiful, just like my room at Borgin Manor. Thank you, Draco."

I walked around the room and looked at all my bags in the corner of the room, "I suppose your mum already dropped off your belongings." Draco mentions.

I rolled my eyes at the remembrance of my mom slick smile when she told me the news, "Yes, well she was quite eager of me to be here, saying she wants grandchildren as soon as possible."

Draco smirked as I began putting my things away, "Better get started then." I gave him a confused look before I realized what he was implying.

"Shove it back in your pants!" He sighed jumping onto the bed as I stood up from the ground. I laid down on the bed beside him, he pulled me close to him.

"You know I've liked you for a long time." I mentioned quietly knowing that he could hear. "Since our 3rd year."

He snorted, "Because I was the hottest that year?"

I chuckled, "No, because I liked you as an adorable little ferret." He rolled his eyes as he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Your lucky we're getting married, and I love you." I smiled at his words before standing up, "Come on, you ur parents are home."

He groaned, "No, stay with me!" I rolled my eyes as I used me wand to lift him up, "Put me down!"
————————-

He groaned, "No, stay with me!" I rolled my eyes as I used me wand to lift him up, "Put me down!"————————-

I walked into the chapel as Teddy walked in front of me holding the pillow with the rings. I walked towards the waiting Draco as he stood at the end.

Beside him was Blaise, Theo and Harry, my bridesmaids were Astoria, Millicent and Luna. A smile was on my face as I reached the alter.

The priest began but I really wasn't paying attention, the only thing on my mind was that I'm marrying the boy I love. We stared into each other's eyes basically saying we weren't paying attention to whatever it was that the priest said.

Until the time came to say I do, "And do you Miss Borgin take Mr. Malfoy to be with through better or worse?"

I nodded, "I do."

"And do you Mr. Malfoy take Miss Borgin to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Draco smiled pulling me into a passionate kiss before we began walking down the isle.

Draco stopped beside Teddy and took the boys hand, placing him in between myself and Draco.

We looked like a small, perfect family, which we kind of were.