[A/N-what ever the fuck this things called😂]

You turned around and walked back to Connor who looked upset. "You got hurt. You should've stayed out of it." He scolded and looked at your scraped cheek. "Oh, calm down. It could be worse. Besides, it's my job." You rolled your eyes. "No, it's not. You're a deviant detective, not a night shift cop." Connor continued to scold. "Well, isn't it our job to keep this city in order? just because we don't have step by step instructions on what we should do in these situations doesn't mean we shouldn't try to do some good." You started getting tired of Connors overwhelming concern. "If we don't have 'step by step' instructions, we're not supposed to do it." Connor was also getting tired of this. "So I was supposed to let that fight break out?" You questioned him. "Yes! If you get hurt, then it's not worth it!" He raised his voice. "Would you calm down? It's a scratch, not a mechanism destroying blow. You're overreacting." You rolled your eyes in annoyance. Both of your LEDs flashed blue and yellow.

He sighed "...you're right. Just, don't do it again, please." He asked of you. "Okay." You gave up. You continued walking and the silence resumed.

Hey, come to Jericho.
I miss ya.

... Death?

Bingo! Come on, Markus
Wants to see you.

Why?

How the fuck am I
Supposed to know

Because you're contacting
Me.

You right, you right.

Haha,  but I don't think I can
Go right now. It would take
Forever to find,  and I'm with
Connor.

Aw, your boyfriend can wait.
Come on! I'm sending
Directions!

Fine...

So, it was settled. Death was forcing you to go to Jericho. But how to escape Connor, that's going to be tricky. It's hard to just run from an android, you should know. If you just left abruptly that would be suspicious. There was one idea you had...I mean, it was a dick move but, it would most likely work.

"Hey, Connor?" You looked up at him. "Yes?" He asked. "Do you wanna play hide and seek?" You asked with a big smile. "Isn't that a child game?" He asked amused. "Yeah, but I think it would be fun!" You jumped around trying to seem as exited as possible. "Okay, you hide then." Connor went along with it. He started counting to 100.

Perfect, sorry Connor. I'll pay you back later.

You apologized in your mind before running off to start this search of graffiti. Hopefully you'd find all of them before Connor could finish counting. It was like a stressful count down, actually...that's exactly what it was. "Come on, come on. Where is it?" You mumbled to yourself as you ran down the roads trying to find the last one. "Found ya, bitch!" You excitedly scanned the last one and knew where Jericho was.

You found yourself in front of a huge rusted ship. In big almost completely chipped off paint read the "Jericho". You struggled to find a way in, but at some point found a route through the top. It was dark and eire inside. "Hello?" You called out... No answer. You continued walking in hopes of finding Markus or Death. There was a big open room with little barrel fires scattered around. Before calling out again you where shoved to the ground. You were pinned as the person had their weight on your back. "You thought you could just take us all out, huh?" A harsh voice came from the person. You heard the sound of a blade being unsheathed. Without a second thought you flipped them off of you and knocked the knife out of their hands and sat on their back as you held their hands. They were an android, their LED was a solid red and they were afraid and pissed. "I have no intension of 'taking anyone out'. I was called here. I'm sorry, but this is the second time I've been attacked tonight, so I've met my bullshit quota for today." You growled. There was the sound of heals clicking and laughter. "I see you've met Michael." They chuckled. "Oh, Death! I thought I'd never find you." You smiled and rolled off of apparently Michael. You held a hand out for the male android. "Sorry, I hope there's no hard feelings. I'm (y/n)." You smiled at him. He scowled at you and smashed your hand away harshly before getting up himself and grabbing his knife. "I know your fucking name, you're the deviant detective 2.0." He spat. "I guess you could say that." You pondered. "What the hell is she doing here! Erase her memory! Get her out of here!" He yelled at Death. "You're not in charge and, she's one of us. Also, Markus requested her arrival." Death rolled her eyes at the guy. He was kind of short and had black hair with piercing blue eyes, he also had a scar from the bottom of his left eye to the bottom of his right cheek. He scoffed and spun around "don't start crying when she rats us out, it'll be your fault!" He yelled.

"Sorry for him, he has reasonable trust issues. Glad you came." Markus appeared with a little smile. "Hey, do you mind me asking why you made me ditch Connor?" You asked Markus. He gave you a smirk. "Oh, quit it! Just explain please." Your happy attitude quickly turned into a very annoyed one. "That, that's what I wanted to explain.

Heyyo, I know, I know, I took my sweet time updating that last chapter, my bad😅 but I wanted to ask you guys a question

This, this right here

^
That right there. It might not seem like much to some people but that's amazing for me! 4.16k!? I can't believe it! I was wondering if you guys wanted me to do a Q&A with all the characters. I think it would be fun.
Anyways, this is logiclogan signing out byeeee💙