Paralithodes

Shuuzenji Chiyo was absolutely livid.

Never mind the fact that the fact that Midoriya Izuku was functionally immortal. Never mind that he was not going to be the first nor the last student to visit her health suite this day of the sports festival. Never mind that the problem child in front of her was the textbook definition of recklessness. These were all facts she was well aware of, and had come to terms with quite easily.

However, the fact that Midoriya Izuku was enlisting other students into this hopeless charade of his...

"Young man," She addressed Midoriya, "Would you care to explain why you and Akatani Mikumo are disguised as each other, and why Akatani Mikumo came into the health suite with a broken nose?!"

Midoriya Izuku's mouth opened, but before he could answer, Yuikami Bousuke from the Management course chimed in.

"Miss Recovery Girl," Yuikami said earnestly, "It was pretty much all my idea. And my Quirk. You see, Face Off-"

"I'm well aware of what Face Off does, Yuikami Bousuke," Chiyo interrupted him, "I'm the one who painstakingly reviews the files of every student in this school to make sure you all need extra accommodations, such as how overuse of your friend, Garaochi Toujiru's Quirk, Projection, makes him night blind." Chiyo took off her visor and rubbed the bridge of her nose as she exhaled through her teeth. "Midoriya, are you aware that any damage done to you is transferred along with the reversion?"

Midoriya jolted in alarm and looked wildly between Yuikami and Akatani.

"I'll take that as a no, then." Chiyo confirmed. "Yuikami, dearie, if this is, indeed, your idea, then may I ask just what the hell you were thinking?! "

"I just... Forgot to say that?" Yuikami chuckled, rubbing a hand on his neck.

Chiyo wasn't amused. "Is anyone else aware of this? Anyone important?"

"...Aizawa-sensei?" Midoriya supplied.

"And how did you manage that?!" Chiyo couldn't believe it. She had thought better of Aizawa Shouta than to enable such stuff and nonsense.

"...Honestly? We're not entirely sure." Akatani Mikumo eventually said.

Chiyo was about to berate all three of the students more, but was cut off by a low rumble.

"K-KAMIN-N-NARI D-D-DENKI H-HAS B-BEEN F-F-FROZEN IN AN-N ICEBERG?!"

"Oh my God..." Chiyo swore, "Look, you three, sort this out between yourselves and make sure that Midoriya doesn't do even worse than he's already doing. I've got to get ready to treat Kaminari Denki for freezer burn. Out!"

--

"Folks, we certainly live in a society!" Present Mic screamed to the audience's applause,"And now that we've defrosted the arena, it's time for the match that truly exemplifies this thought! As you may or may not know, UA has a special recommendations program for particularly gifted Hero wannabes, and while Todoroki Shouto was one of them, his match is over so who really cares?! No, the other three were Setsuna Tokage, who was eliminated in the Cavalry Battle, and the two you see entering the ring now!!!

"From 1-B, it's the Type-A Typhoon! The Merciless Maelstrom! The Hair-Raising Hurricane! Iiiiiit's... Yoarashi Inasa!!!"

Yoarashi Inasa began waving to the audience with both hands, his eyes wide and his mouth in an open-mouthed grin. The audience cheered at his sheer enthusiasm and apparent joy just to exist.

"And from 1-A, it's the Honor-Roll Heiress!!! Beauty, Brawn, and Brains!!! From the Yaoyorozu Corporation, but your hands together for... Yaoyorozu Momo!!!"