Chapter 24) Everything's Alright

Roman's Point of View

I really didn't want to tell her the truth, but I wasn't going to start our renewed relationship, with a lie.

"Have you watched any events, in the last three months?" I asked, and she shook her head no.

"Well, John got his rematch at Money in the Bank, and I won. But, at Battleground, I went against Seth, and he kept ummm, distracting me, and I ended up losing it to him. But last week, at Royal Rumble, I told him I was coming to get you back. He got pissed, and told me he was going to get to you first. I got so mad, and he made a wrong move. I superman punched him, speared him through the announce table, drug him back into the ring, pinned him, and got my title back. Then I found out about your appointment, and told Vince. He gave me the night off, and I don't have to be there tomorrow either. I really haven't been on SmackDown," I explained. (A/N: I know it's a total lie, I seen him tonight, 9/9/14 which will be shown on TV Friday, and let me just tell you, he's so much better looking in person hehe!!)

"You lost to Seth?" Was all she said.

Of course, that would have been, the only thing she questioned me on.

"I know, I know, but he was talking shit about you. He got lucky," I told her smiling.

"So, you are champion again?" She asked.

"Your champion," I said, grabbing her hand.

"You see, that's where you're wrong," she said smiling.

"How?" I asked confused.

"You're our champion," she said, putting my hand on her belly.

I have to admit, I almost cried at her comment. She truly was, the sweetest woman I have ever met. I looked over and smiled at her, as we pulled up to a restaurant.

"Why are we here?" She asked confused.

"Well, you are feeding for three, you have to eat," I said laughing.

"Very funny, but I am starving." she said, and stepped out of the car.

We ate, and talked for a while, then went to her parents house. We walked in, and her Mom walked right over, and hugged Lena, then smiled at me. I thought that she would have seen Lena's finger, but, when Lena pulled away from the embrace, she slid her hand, in her hood pocket.

"I'm so sorry Mom," Lena told her.

"No, no, it's fine. I knew something was up, when you were home, for three months straight. I thought maybe you were injured or something, but I guess I am going to be a Grandmother. I'd rather have a baby in the house, then an injured daughter," her Mom said smiling.

"Well about that, I'm pregnant with twins," Lena said, smiling back.

Her Mom's smile got bigger.

"Twins. I was just getting use to one. Well, I guess the more the merrier, but you need to tell your father," her Mom said sternly.

"Where is he?" Lena asked.

I looked at her, and could see the scared look on her face.

"He's in the den, want me to go get him?" Patricia asked.

"Please," Lena answered.

As soon as her Mom walked away, I walked over, and put m arm around her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine babe," she said, smiling at me.

When she called me that, it felt like nothing has changed. Well, except for the fact that she is carrying my children. After a few minutes, her Mom came back with David.