Chapter 14) Love Making

Lena's Point of View

I had them set up the spa room, with lights, champagne and strawberries. The only thing I had to do, was get Roman to meet me down there. I wrote him a letter, slid it under Dean's door, and went down to the room. I stripped down, to my black lace bra, and matching thongs, then got in. I was waving my arms in the hot water, when I seen the most sexiest man in the world, walk in.

"Hey babe, what's all this?" He asked, walking over to me.

"I wanted to congratulate you, the right way," I said smiling.

"You did this for me, it's beautiful," He replied.

"Credit goes to the hotel, the only thing I did was told them what I wanted," I said, then stood up.

His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. I thought I'd be shy, standing almost naked in front of him, but I wasn't.

"Damn," he said smiling, eyeing me from head to toe.

"You going to get in, or am I going to have to come out there, and get you," I asked smiling.

Within three minutes, he was stripped down to his boxers, and was stepping in the hot tub with me. Before he can sit himself down, I walked over to him, took his hands, sat him down, then sat on his lap facing him. I leaned behind him, and poured us both champagne, then handed him his glass.

"You know you're amazing," he said smiling.

"No I'm not, I just wanted to do something special for you. Getting this opportunity is amazing, and I know you're gonna win," I said, taking a sip of my wine.

"Thanks babe," he said, as he shoved a strawberry in my mouth.

After I chewed it, I took one another one, and slowly bit it, then put the rest between his lips. We sat there a little while longer, feeding each other strawberries, and drinking the champagne, until I caught myself staring at his lips, each time he'd chew. He had my body trembling, and didn't even do anything to cause it.

"Babe, you know, we are in a hotel, and not at my parents right," I said, kissing his shoulder.

"Yeah, uh, I kind of noticed," he said, leaning his head back, so I can get more access.

"So, we don't have to spend the whole night here, in the hot tub, do we?" I asked whispering, kissing his neck.

He took his hands and ran them down my back, causing me to get the chills down my spine, as he reached every bone. I smiled, as I felt my hips begin to move on their own. My body craved him, and I couldn't hold back no more. I attached my lips to his, and kissed him roughly. Not even a minute later, he was pulling my hair, as I felt something touch my stomach. I looked in his eyes, and smirked, knowing what it was.

"Babe, do you remember what happened the last time you felt that?" He groaned, in my ear.

I couldn't help but giggle, and keep kissing his neck. He pulled my hair again, and put his mouth by my ear. I can feel his hot breath breathing down my neck.

"Are you going to take care of it?" He whispered again.

I kissed down the front of his chest, and went back up to his neck, as I felt his member, get bigger and bigger. I knew I was going to take care of it, like I did last time, but I wanted to mess with him.

"Nope," I answered, and giggled again.

Big mistake, he grabbed me by my waist, and pulled me closer to him. His now rock hard member, was jabbing in my stomach, as he held me to where I couldn't even move.