Chapter 5) Yes, I am in Love with Him

Lena's Point of View

"That's going to be hard, when we work together," Seth yelled, through the window, before Roman backed him away from it.

"You heard her, now hear me," he said pushing him away. "Leave her be. She will talk to you when it has something to do with work, or a storyline, but other than that, you want to tell her anything, go through me," Roman said, then got in the car with me, leaving Seth in the lot.

"I'm sorry Lena, I should have told you about her," Roman said, looking at me.

"No, you shouldn't have. She was before I met you. I know it's none of my business, but tell me one thing, did you sleep with her?" I asked.

"Hell fucking no. I am not that low, you know that," he said smiling.

I didn't even think twice, I knew he wouldn't lie about that.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

I thought about going to the bar, to try and forget everything that has happened tonight, but I wasn't in the mood to be in public.

"Home, I guess. There is no where to go, it is midnight," I told him.

"Your Mom is going to beat you coming home this late, isn't she?" He asked.

"Nope, I told her I was going with you. She gave me the key, 24 years old, and I finally got the key to the house, I can't wait to get my own house," I told him smiling.

"Well, with you having that championship, you should be able to afford one soon," he said laughing.

"I know, and it's all thanks to you," I told him blushing.

"Nope, that was all on you. I wasn't the one who kicked Paige's ass," he said smirking.

"I know, but you were the one who pushed me, to get me there," I told him, staring in his eyes, at a red light.

"Fine, I will give you that. But, you had the motivation, and your sight's aimed high," He told me, and something popped in my head he has always told me.

"You got to reach for the top," I said smiling again, as we pulled up in front of my house.

"Exactly, now, no more with the inspirational things right now, are you okay?" He asked, and my smile instantly faded away.

"No, but I will be," I said, looking at him.

"I know it's going to take time, just know I am here when you need me," he said, and pulled me into a hug.

Even though, I just went through one of the roughest nights of my life, I instantly calmed down, being in his arms. He made me feel like, everything was going to be okay.

"Thanks, I know you will. You are the only man I could always count on," I told him, and stepped out of the car.

"I guess I will see you later," he said, before I closed the door.

That's when I realized, I didn't want to be alone, I wasn't ready to be alone. I opened the door back up, and looked at him.

"No, why don't you come in? I know my mother is sleeping, and I don't want to be alone," I asked shyly.

"Won't your parent's care? I mean you are old enough, but I don't want your mother to hate me," he said smiling.

"You kidding me, my mother loves you. My Dad, he left on business yesterday. He won't be back until tomorrow, so come in, unless you're too chicken to," I said, and walked towards the door.

I knew he wouldn't let me get away with calling him that. In two seconds flat, he picked me up, turned me around. I was now facing him, and his mouth was by my ear.

"You know damn well I am not a chicken," he whispered.

Before I could think of a comeback, the words just flew out of my mouth.

"Prove it," I said, then covered my mouth.

He looked down at me, with pleading eyes.

"I would love too, but you just got out of a relationship," he said smirking.

I didn't know what to say, nor did I know if I wanted to know, what he was thinking. I know, I just got out of a relationship, but I would be lying to myself, if I said I wasn't thinking about kissing him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up," he said, and wiped an escaped tear off my face.

I didn't even know I had been crying, until I felt the wetness from the tear.

"It's fine, I didn't even know I was crying, but we better get in the house," I told him.

We walked in the house, and went to the living room. We seen Mom sleeping on the couch, like she usually does when my Dad's not there. So, we decided to just go up to my bedroom.

"Make yourself feel at home," I said laughing.

Which I found out, was a huge mistake. He kicked off his shoes, took his shirt off, and laid on my bed. I couldn't help but stare at his bare chest.

"Like what you see?" He asked, and I immediately looked away, and blushed.

"Nice try hiding your face, I see it in the mirror blushing Lena," he said.

I looked up, and seen I was standing in front of the damn dresser.

"It's not my fault, what can I say, you have an amazing physical physique," I said, and laid on the bed next to him.

I laid down, and started thinking about what I went through today, and started to get upset again. I think Roman knew that, because he pulled in closer to him.

"Come here baby girl, everything is going to be okay," he whispered, and started brushing his finger through my hair.

"I know, it will be. Actually, I think for the first time in a while, I feel like I am right where I am supposed to be," I told him, and he sat us both up.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"For the last five months, when I was with Seth, I felt safe, but scared of love, if that makes sense. But, being here with you, I feel like I'm not afraid of anything," I told him softly.

"Well good, I never want you to be scared of anything. I will always protect you, your mind, your body, but most of all your heart," he whispered, brushing his finger down my cheek.

He laid back down, and pulled me into his arms again, but this time both of them were around me. Although it wasn't the first time he held me, for some reason that time when he did, all the bad feelings I had, especially the ones from the last three days, went away with one touch. I felt like I was in the safest place, I have ever been. That's when I realized, I'm in Love with Roman Reigns.....

A/N: Lena has finally admitted to herself she is in love with Roman..... The question is not when or how, but if she will tell him?? Comment your thought's below!!