Chapter 17) You Slept with Him?

Lena's Point of View

I walked out of he bathroom, to see Roman smirking, and trying to hold a laugh in.

"What's so funny? Who was at the door?" I asked, still towel drying my hair.

He waited a minute before talking.

"Well, someone heard you screaming, and wanted to make sure you're alright. They thought you were getting raped, they're right out side the door," he said smiling.

"Who is it?" I asked embarrassed.

"Oh no, I am not ruining this, you open it," he said, as we heard another knock.

I walked over the door, and slowly opened it. When I saw who it was, I bursted out in laughter.

"What the fuck do you want Seth?" I asked, still laughing.

"I was walking down the hall, and I heard you screaming. I wanted to make sure you were alright, I've been knocking for  a half hour," he answered, then looked at Roman.

I looked at Roman too, and smiled. He looked at me with the 'what are you up too' look, and I looked at Seth. I knew it was none of his business, but at the moment, all I thought was paybacks a bitch.

"Seth, I'm fine, not like you care, and not that it's any of your business, but if you must know, I was having some great sex," I told him smiling.

I couldn't help but laugh, at the stunned look he had on his face.

"You're kidding me right?" He asked.

Before I could answer, Roman walked behind me, and wrapped his arms around me, sending chills through my body.

"Nope, and trust me, you missed out," Roman told him smirking.

What a gloat, I thought, as he stood in front of me. He moved a piece of my hair, looking in my eyes. I went to lean up for a kiss, but Seth's voice, broke my concentration.

"You told me you were a virgin," he said, causing Roman to jump.

Roman looked at me, with a confused face. But, why wouldn't he? I mean, he took my virginity a few days ago, and didn't even know it. I mouthed a 'well talk later,' then looked at Seth again.

"I was, but things change," I replied, looking at him.

"If you only slept with him, then why do you have a bruise on your neck?" Seth asked.

I looked at Roman, and could see he was about to beat his ass, but before I could asked Seth what he was talking about, Roman spoke.

"If you actually think I would hurt her, Seth, you don't really know me," Roman said, looking at him, then looked at me. "Damn baby, I didn't think I sucked that hard, but it was either that, or someone camping would have called the cops," he said, wrapping his arms around me. "The way you were riding me in the car, I was about to scream," he added, looking down at my neck.

That's when it hit me, the thing Seth was talking about wasn't no bruise, it was a hickey.

"It's called a love bite, so now if you excuse us, I have to explain why I didn't tell my boyfriend, I was a virgin, thanks a lot," I said, and went to shut the door, but he stopped me.

"You're kidding me, you were with me for months, and wouldn't give it up. You seriously had sex with him? You weren't with him for a month, and already slept with him?" He asked, but like before, Roman wouldn't let me answer, he did.

"Of course she did, more than once, but I didn't know she was a virgin," he said then looked at me. "That's why you're so tight," he said blushing.