Chapter 21) Forgiving Seth Sucks

Lena's Point of View

"Are you fucking serious?" Seth said, looking at Roman.

"I seen you all, and thought I would come over and say hi. Lena, I understand you hate me, but I would like to apologize. I've been watching you with Roman, and I seen you are in love with each other. I see that you are happy, and that's really all I want for you. Will you please forgive me?" Seth asked, looking at me.

I wasn't sure if I should forgive him, but figured if he didn't cheat on me, I wouldn't be engaged, or having a child, with the only man I love.

"Fine, I forgive you," I said smiling at him.

"Hey Seth, why don't you come, and share a toast with us?" Dean asked laughing.

After Seth looked at me smiling, he grabbed the extra drink I bought Dean, and held his glass up,

"What are we toasting too?" Seth asked, and Roman smiled.

"Lena," Roman said, looking down on me.

"No, not me. How many times do I have to tell you? Tonight's your night. I say we toast to love, life, and to you being the best champion, I know you could be," I said, lifting up my water.

We all touched each other's glasses, which was weird with Seth being there.

"Lena, are you really drinking water?" Seth asked me.

Did he not hear I was pregnant? I thought.

"I am staying the sober one tonight. I have to drive these two nuts home," I told him, pointing to Roman and Dean.

I don't know why I didn't tell him. I think it  would have been fun, to rub that in his face too. I figured I would just let him find out, when everyone else did, except for Dean of course. After a while, more of our co-workers came. When they all seen my ring, they were all excited, including Seth. Which I was surprised he didn't try to make a scene. Maybe he was really sorry. I did notice Dean, and Seth were avoiding each other, after the first toast was made. We were all talking, and laughing, when suddenly Roman got up.

"I would like to make a toast. I know my beautiful fiance wanted tonight, to be all about me, and I love her for that. But, now that you all know we are getting married, there is something else I need to tell you all," he said looking at me, as if to ask if it was okay to tell them I was pregnant.

I smiled, nodded, and stood up next to him.

"If you haven't noticed, Lena, has been drinking water all night. Well, there is a good reason for that. We both would like for you all to know, she is having my baby," he said, then leaned down to kiss me.

Everyone came over, to congratulate us, but Seth. He stayed where he was, and didn't move. After everyone said they were happy for us, I looked over, and seen Seth talking to Dean. I knew something was going to happen, and I didn't want nothing to ruin Roman's night.

"Babe, can you go make sure they're not going to kill each other?" I asked him.

I watched as Roman walked over, and talked to Seth and Dean. I couldn't help but smile, seeing the three of them together again. However, it didn't last long. The next thing I seen, was Roman punch Seth, and Dean jump on top of Seth, and Roman walking back over to me, like nothing happened.

"What happened?" I asked him, as he got to me.

"Come on, let's go," he said, ignoring my question.

I looked in his eyes, and they were dark. I knew he was mad about something, but I didn't question him. I just walked with him outside, and followed him to the car. After we got in, I seen he was shaking.

"Babe, what happened?" I asked again.

"Can we just go back to the hotel?" He asked, and I nodded.

I didn't want to argue with him, I was too upset his party got ruined, because of Seth. After the quiet ride back to the hotel, we went up to our room, and Roman went straight to the bedroom. I didn't like when he was quiet. I went in and laid down on the bed.

"Please tell me what happened?" I begged.

"Maybe you should go to your parent's," he replied.

"What, why?" I asked, shocked.

"Because, I know Lena," he said looking away.

"What the fuck are you talking about Roman? We get engaged, you win your title, I find out I am pregnant, now you want me to go home?" I questioned.

"I know there is something else happening. Are you even pregnant? Why don't you tell me how it felt, when you slept with Seth," he asked, confusing me.

"What are you talking about? I told you the doctor told me I was, and sleep with Seth? I never touched him that way, did he tell you I slept with him?" I asked.

"Maybe you figured you would tell me you were pregnant, so I'd be too excited, and wouldn't find about you sleeping with Seth. After what he did to you, I can't believe you," he yelled.

I couldn't believe he would actually think I was lying about being pregnant. And sleep with Seth? I told him I was a virgin before I met him, and he is the only one I've slept with.

"Why the hell would I lie about what the doctor said? You know you have been the only one inside me. Do you actually think I would sleep with Seth? " I asked, but he looked down.

"I don't know, did you? You forgave him real quick, with out a fight. How do I know if you are pregnant, if that baby's even mine?" He asked.

I couldn't believe, he was still thinking that I slept with Seth. I felt  hurt, crushed, and betrayed all over again.

"You know what," I said, and removed my ring. "I wanted to marry you because I knew you were never going to hurt me, but look, you just did that. I never lied to you once, but I'm not going to sit here, and fight with you. I am going to leave, and don't even think about coming after me, I will raise our child on my own," I yelled, threw ring at him, grabbed my things, and ran out the door.

Roman's Point of View

I listened, as I heard Lena walk out the door. I didn't care if she didn't come back. She cheated on me, something I never thought, she would do. I tried going to sleep, but what Seth said, just kept playing in my head.

"You know there is a chance she's not even pregnant. Did you see the test? Besides, you know all the times she stayed at the hotel, when you went to the gym, I was there fucking her. So, how do you know the baby's even your's, and not mine, if there is one there."

I'd be lying, if I said I wasn't thinking about running after her, but there was no way I can get over the fact, that she cheated on me.

Lena's Point of View

After I walked out, I went to the airport, and called my Mom. I didn't tell her anything. I just told her that  I don't think being a wrestler, was what I wanted to do anymore. I got my flight, and went home.

A/N: I know this Chapter sucks bad..... But anyway, what do you think will happen?? Comment below.....