Chapter 1) Title Party

Lena's Point of View

Seth said instead of just going to the bar, he organized a little celebration tonight, for me winning my first title. He rented a club, got my favorite band, and since we were in my hometown, he invited my family, which I was excited about seeing. We were all drinking and dancing, when I heard someone on the microphone.

"I remember when I first seen Lena, she was stretching for a match. I couldn't help but wish I was the mat under her. She was the most sexiest woman I have ever met. Although she is small, she got the kind of legs that go on for days. Every thing about her is perfect. Tonight she proved she was perfect not only physically, but also in the ring, congratulations baby," Seth said.

I went to stand up, to tell him thank you, but I heard someone else talking. and it made me stop dead in my tracks.

"I remember the date perfectly, and where I was when I got the call. It was March twelfth, and I was just about to face John Cena. Vince said he needed me to train one of the new NXT Diva's. At first, I was going to turn him down, but when he said I would meet her tonight, she walked through the door. I described her to him, he was surprised she was already there. When I looked at her, she looked like a scared innocent little woman, but with a lot of motivation. I couldn't turn him down. I took her under my big massive muscle, and taught her all the basics of being in this business, and she has been dominating the Diva's division ever since. Tonight, that same scared innocent little woman, well she isn't scared no more, and really isn't that innocent, and although, she is still little, don't let that fool you. She just won her very first championship, and I couldn't be more prouder of her than I am right now. She is the most outspoken, driven, ambitious, and lovable, woman I have ever met. I know this is just the first accomplishment she will achieve in this business, and I am happy to say that, I have been here since the beginning. Congratulations Lena! Now, why don't you come up here, and say a few words," Roman said, through the microphone.

I got up, and ran over to him in tears. I hugged him, as he picked me up, and spun me around, when he whispered something in my ear.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I told him, and he handed me the microphone.

I did love him, He has taught me everything I know, but it was more of a friendship kind of love. I was with Seth, and I loved him. Although he hasn't told me he loved me, I knew he did.

"Thank you both of you. Seth, you are my baby, you have always treated me like a princess, and Roman, you have been there since the beginning, and I couldn't have asked for a better trainer. You pushed me, and motivated me and no matter how many time's I wanted to give up, you wouldn't let me, you just pushed me further. You once asked me, where I seen myself in six months, and I told you I wanted to be NXT's Diva's Champion, and you could have told me I wasn't going to be ready, hell, I didn't think I would have been ready, but you didn't. You took what I wanted, and helped me make it a reality, and for that, I will forever be grateful. I wouldn't be here without you Roman, thank you for everything. Now, how about we all get back to enjoying this prefect celebration my wonderful boyfriend has set up for me, shall we," I said, then seen Roman take off out the door.

I got off the stage to run to him, but seen my Mom. She was waiting for me.

"Hey baby, great speech, but why did you sat it was Seth that set this party up? Roman is the one who called us," she said, as Seth came over.

"I had him call everyone, so yes, I did set this party up. Can I talk to my beautiful girlfriend alone for a minute," Seth said, kissing my ear.

"I haven't talked to my daughter in about a month," My Mom said, but to surprise her, Roman has set it up, that I get a week off after winning, and I was going to be staying home for the next week.

"Mom, I was going to surprise you, but for the next week, we will be talking a lot. I am going to be home for the week," I told her smiling.

"That's wonderful hunny," my Mom said and hugged me, until Seth pulled me away.

"We are talking now," he said, and pulled me by my wrist outside.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

He never acted like that before.

"When were you going to tell me you had the week off?" He asked yelling.

"Roman set it up. I was going to tell you on the way to the hotel tonight," I told him.

"Roman, Roman, Roman, everything is about him. When is it going to be about me? I wanted to show you tonight how much I wanted you, and how much you mean to me, if you know what I mean," he said grabbing me by the waist, and pulled me close to him.

"What are you talking about? Everything is about you, but I told you I'm just not ready to sleep with you," I told him honestly.

"We have been dating five months Lena. You know I would do anything for you, can't you just do me one favor, and have sex with me? I set this celebration up for you. What else to I have to do?" He asked, before I seen a dark figure coming towards us to the right.

I looked over, and seen it was Roman..........

A/N: How is it?? Good?? Bad?? Boring?? Comment Below!!

I'm In Love with Roman ReignsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara