"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Jisoo noona said.

"I saw the news on twitter. I knew Lisa could be in trouble so I got here as fast as I can. Where is she?" I asked.

"She's inside." Chaeyoung said.

I was about to go inside, when Chaeyoung stopped me.

"Wait Jungkook. Please. If you interfere now, things just might get worse. Let Lisa handle this. She'll be fine. Let's just wait." She told me.

How can I wait? How can I just stand here knowing that I was the one who got her in this situation.

It's funny to think that yesterday, I just had one of the best day of my life. It was just me and her. No one else. It was like a dream. And now? It seems like I was being dragged back to reality. The reality that we might never be free. The horrible reality where there's always something standing between us.

I was pulled out of my thought when I saw Lisa getting out of the office. She looked my way and was surprised to see me standing in front of her.

"We're going to give you two some time to talk." Jisoo noona said. Then they left.

"You being here means you know about the news. We're taking over twitter." She chuckled.

But I can see right through her. Her eyes give her out. I know she's just trying to be strong, but she has to know that she can lean on me every time she needs me.

"Lisa, what happened in there?" I said. Taking her in my arms.

"Boss said that Mr. Bang called and he said that you're on your way here. Boss said that he wants to talk to you." She said. Her voice held no emotions.

I don't know what happened in there but I know that it's no good.

"Okay, stay here and wait for me okay?" I said. Holding her hands tightly.

She nodded in response. Then I got in.

"Mr. Jeon, please have a seat." Mr Yang said.

"Lisa said that you wanted to talk to me. Sir?" I said.

"I do indeed Mr. Jeon. Do you realize the mess you made? Yes, I let you date one of my artists, but as I recall it comes with a condition." He said. Raising his voice.

"With all due respect sir. Lisa and I just wanted to go out and do what any other couples do. There's nothing wrong with that." I said in defense.

"Hah. Mr. Jeon you have forgotten our agreement. You and Lisa are not to be seen in public. It's just a simple rule. And you can't even follow it." He said. I can tell he's very angry right now.

"We've been following that rule for a year now. What more do you want? I just want to be with her and make her happy. If you're mad about what happened, then just take it out on me. It was all my idea. Lisa has nothing to do with this." I said.

"Do you expect me to just let this go? I'm not going to tolerate this nonsense. I want to talk to Mr. Bang. We're going to settle this once and for all." He said. "You may leave now." I can just imagine all the things that he said to Lisa.

I got out of Mr. Yang's office and was immediately approached by Lisa. She looked so worried.

"Don't worry babe. Everything's going to be fine. Mr. Yang wants a meeting with Bang PD-nim and I'm sure he's going to take care of the matter. So don't be all pouty about it." I chuckled.

She just smiled at me. She looks like something's bothering her.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked.

"Hugh? Oh. I'm fine. I'm fine." She said laughing. But her smile does not reach her eyes.

"What exactly did Mr. Yang say to you?" Now I'm more concerned. I'm sure there's something that she's not telling me.

"Nothing. He just yelled at me for being irresponsible and stuff. Nothing to be concerned about. Everything's fine. Are you hungry? Cause I'm hungry. Let's grab something to eat." She said. Then left.

She's avoiding the subject. There really is something she's not telling me. But I'm not going to push her into telling me. Cause I know how everything that happened today affected her.

I just dropped the matter and followed her. We drove around to find somewhere to eat. We found this place that serves tteokbokkie with no customers inside. Perfect for us.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The old lady, who I'm guessing is the owner greeted us.

"Annyeonghaseyo." We greeted her back.

"Can we have two tteokbokkie please" Lisa said.

"Yes, of course." The old lady said smiling widely. Then set off to go to the kitchen.

"Do you think she knows us?" I whispered to Lisa.

"I don't think so." She laughed.

We ate our food. Talked about stuff, told some jokes and she just can't stop smiling. Finally, I can see that beautiful, genuine smile again. And right now at this moment, I feel contented.

I'm not going to let her go. No matter what. Nothing is going to keep us apart.

💜

A/N

Took me long enough.😹 But here it is guys. Chapter 9🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆

Thank you so nuch for all the reads and the votes. 1000+ reads.🙊 I jist can't believe it. Like whaaaaat?🙊🙊🙊. Anyways thank you so much and for all the votes. Hope you guys will continue to support this book.😻 I love you guys. You guys are the best.

😻