You realized that your back was pressed against his solid chest that was incredibly firm and so warm.

"Ki Joon, you have to be careful." Yongguk warned, his voice was deep and yet sugary sweet, and the kid nodded.

"Sorry." He chimed.

"It's okay." You cooed.

Suddenly, the sound of a phone ringing made you look around confusedly. You put Ki Joon down and searched through your bag.

"It's my phone." Yongguk broke out.

You froze with your hand in your bag, you stopped searching for your phone, spun around, and looked at him. He had his phone in his hand and it was still ringing. He stared at the screen.

"It's my sister. I'll be back." He said and strode off after picking up his call.

You stared at his back image till he disappeared out of your sight. Then Ki Joon tugged at your dress, making you avert your attention to him.

"Can we go to my friends, I want to play a game with them." He asked, and you nodded.

The two of you headed to the tent which was right in front of you. You entered the tent and looked around you.

There were tables, chairs, carpets on the grass where the kids could sit and play, and toys placed around.

"Welcome." Teacher Choi smiled and you greeted her.

"Ki Joon, let's play outside." A bright-sweet voice broke out.

You looked towards the voice. A little beaming girl in a pink flowery dress rushed towards Ki Joon. It was sweet little Bora.

Her almond round eyes shone with hearts and her cheeks flushed, reddish, when Ki Joon ran up to her with his little arms spread, and the two hugged each other.

You pursed your lips, giggling at this cute sight of the two little innocent love birds. You let out a sigh, when they ran out of the tent. You followed them out to the open and green field.

Soon, you realized what kind of game they had in mind. They wanted to play- 'The kissing and chasing' game.

Ki Joon ran fast, and poor little Bora couldn't keep up with him, and it reminded you of someone special.

"Ki Joon, you are too fast!" Bora whined and made a pout.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Ki Joon burst out.

"How will I kiss you if you run so fast?" She sighed deeply, stopped, and folded her arms over her front, sulking at him.

Their actions were too adorable, you held in your squeals, kept back your comments, and watched them silently, not wanting to disturb them. 

Ki Joon stopped amid the game, his big eyes turned big like saucers, when he saw Bora's sulky look. He stood frozen with a hard look. Just like his daddy, he seemed lost at this unexpected situation.

"What's going on?" A deep voice broke out from behind you, causing you to jump and nearly scream.

"Don't sneak up on me." You hissed at him as he stepped beside you with a bashful smile on his face.

"Didn't know I would startle you." He said and turned his gaze to the two love birds.

Ki Joon walked up to Bora, and he suddenly hugged her. Yongguk scooted closer to you, his arm brushed your side as he got closer and you felt an electricity shoot through you.

It was getting absurd day by day. This feeling of constipation in your heart. You breathed in deeply as your heart picked up pace.

"I'm sorry, Bora, can we play again. I promise I won't run fast this time." Ki Joon said as he patted Bora's head lightly.