Stop making me blush

Today was the day that Louis drove down to stay with Harry. To finally meet. Louis we excited about this but Harry, he was nervous. Scared that his mum would find out that he lied and that Louis wasn't from his school and infact Harry we letting a stranger in to their family home. He had no idea if Louis was genuine or not. For all he knew Louis could have some vendetta against them. And for that reason Harry was nervous, infact he was absolutely fearful of it.

Louis on the other hand was rather excited to meet Harry, he was thankful that he was able to meet Harry through Omegle and that he is going to be able to meet the curly haired God in real life. Louis has never been in to a guy like he is with Harry, but then again Harry was skeptical if he liked him. So it was worrying Louis, Louis not one to hide his feelings so it could be hard when he's around Harry this week.

It took Louis just under 2 hours to get into Cheshire, he found a space to leave his car out the way, because if he's a school boy he can't drive not for another year if he were in Harry's year. He takes his phone out his pocket and messages Harry

From: Louis

Hey, I'm round the corner, parked if you want to meet here? X

Harry's phone buzzed, he quickly picked it up from his bedside table his heart flickered when he read Louis name. He reads the message and can't quite believe it... Louis is here. He types a reply

To: Louis

Yeah, sure. I'll be there in a minute X

Harry quickly runs downstairs, no one is in at the moment which made Harry feel much better about bring the stranger that was Louis into the house. He picks up his converse and puts them on sliding them on as he never undoes the laces, he knows it will damage the shoe but he liked shoes that looked old. He'd once brought a brand new pair of black fairly expensive shoes and stated to scuff them on the gravel to make them look 'old' it was fair to say he was a odd one.

Harry opened the door becoming more and more excited about meeting Louis who was just around the corner.the rain poured down, it seems like a real life rom-com. Harry run down the drive but then thought he'd better not run he'd look crazy it might scare Louis off. Harry then walks where he sees a grey Seat Ibiza with a tall figure stood next to it facing the other way. Harry tries to subtly try and say he's there by clearing his throat to which Louis does notice, he turns around and runs to Harry. Harry runs to Louis and they enclose eachother in a hug Harry jumping on to Louis. It takes a moment before they pull away, both of them in disbelief that they are actually together.

"Hey" Louis says putting Harry down back on to the floor

"Hey, yourself" Harry says blushing slightly, he found Louis better looking stood right Infront of him, maybe he was gay or at least bisexual.

"I can't believe how quickly this last week has gone. Your real, your actually real" Louis smiles hugging Harry again

"You didn't think I was real, we video called and everything" Harry says with a little bit of disbelief in his voice

"Have you looked at yourself in the mirror though? Best looking guy I've ever met and I've met Ryan Reynolds" Louis raises his eye brows Harry blushes even more

"Stop making me blush" Harry playfully hits Louis causing Louis to laugh "come on, were gonna catch a cold standing out in this" Harry takes ahold of Louis arm and walks him back around to his house