Worry

I couldn't even begin to figure out when or how blood just came out of my mouth and nose. It was a huge splatter all over my desk so it must've been like a sudden explosion. Heston said that he called out my name three times and I didn't hear him. I couldn't figure out why, I was just sitting there, incredibly confused and trying my best to figure out what could've caused that to happen but my train of thought was interrupted once I heard the sirens of an ambulance in the distance.

"That's your ride, man. Want me to come with you?", asked Heston.

"Sorry Mr Shard, but you can't go with him if you aren't a family member, we still have to continue our classes.", said our teacher, whose name was apparently Ms Goodwill, in a very soft tone of voice.

"I've known this guy my whole life, he's basically family at this point! C'mon let me go with hi-", said Heston before I interrupted him.

"Thanks, Hes but It's okay, man. I'll be fine, I don't really know how this happened but I'll be fine, don't worry. Just focus on class, it's only the first day of school. I don't want you missing then because of me, man. Don't worry. ", I said in a shaky voice.

"Dude, you sure?"

"Positive.", I said even though I was really worried about myself and what could be happening to my internal organs.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot to call your family. Who should I call?", said Ms Goodwill.

As I was getting up, I realized how weak my body felt for some reason. Before I could sit back down and find a proper way to get up since my knees were trembling, I had stumbled and almost fell but Heston caught me.

Heston spoke for me, "His mother is his only family and she's not even in the country, he really needs someone right now. Ms Goodwill, please just let me go with him! The guy can barely stand up!", I was incredibly grateful to hear him say.

"Alright, alright. You can go with him.
Take care and make sure he doesn't fall or something. Now hurry up!"

I put my arm around Heston's neck and he helped me walk. It was hard to use him as support since he was about 6 or 7 inches taller than me, but he still helped a lot. I felt really embarrassed once I puked a little bit more blood on his shoe but he didn't seem to care about that even a little bit. He even carried my backpack for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I went through an x-ray and an MRI, the doctors found nothing and they weren't able to figure out what really happened to me. They just told me to come back if something like this happens again and also to eat light food like fruits and whatnot instead of things like eggs and meat and also prescribed some medicines to help restore my strength. I paid the hospital bills right away since I had money in my backpack.

By the time I got out of the MRI, I was feeling a little better and was able to walk on my own but still felt a bit sick.
On our way home, Heston bought apples and bananas for me because the doctor said so without me even asking. He talked a lot about random stuff like he usually does to cheer me up but I was more quiet than usual and I could see Heston was getting increasingly worried.

By the time we left the hospital, it was around 3:00 PM. The moment we entered my house, Heston spoke up, "Let me stay here for the rest of the day and spend the night here. I wanna make sure you're okay. You're clearly sick and neither of us know what it really is but I think spending more time hanging out might help, I can call Sarah to come over and the three of us will just hang out and watch movies or something to make you feel better."

"Thank you so much, dude.", was all I could say.

"So, what do ya say?"

"Hes, it's okay. It really is-", he interrupted me.

"Wallace, no! It's not okay. You need some help man, just let me-"

"I know, I know. But if the doctor's couldn't find anything wrong then it can't be something that bad. Besides, I can walk now, it means I'm getting better.", I shrugged. "You go and relax. I'll be just fine. I'm tired from staying up late last night so I'll just sleep now. That okay?"

"Alright, man. If you need anything, just give me a text or a call, okay?"

"I will. Thanks, man." I said, giving him a quick fist-bump as he walked away giving me a faint smile.

"And clean your shoe!", I yelled at him when he was about 10 feet away from my front door.

I went up to my room to take a nap. I took one of the pills that the doctor had prescribed and tried to sleep. About 10 minutes had passed since I lied down and I still wasn't even close to being asleep. I then heard my phone ring and picked up. I looked at the screen to see Sarah was calling me. Sarah was my best friend too. I had known her since the age of about 8 whereas I had known Heston since I was about 2 and he was about 3 at the time since our dads were also best friends. I found out Sarah only lived 5 minutes away when we met at a park for the first time as kids and the three of us ended up being best friends.

I picked up and she basically yelled at me saying, "What happened?!"

"I-", I was interrupted.

"How did you vomit blood at school?!"

"Well-",

"Are you okay now?!"

"Y-"

"Heston told me this just now and- Just, are you okay?!" I laughed a little bit at how adorable she sounded.

"Yeah, I'm fine!", I yelled with a chuckle, "I feel better now. Don't really know why that happened but even the doctors couldn't figure that out as my vitals are just fine. I feel a little weak but other than that I'm alright. And by the way, why'd you skip school again?"

"Umm...Because I didn't wanna see you puke blood...?"

"C'mon, tell me!"

"Ugh, I was too sleepy so I told mom I had a huge headache. I mean, it was just the first day, nothing really happens on first days so might as well skip it and get my beauty sleep!", I could just sense her using her finger to play around with her short hair like she usually did.

"Ah, the classic headache excuse. For how long is she gonna buy that shit even?", I laughed.

"Hey! Don't make fun of her, she's just naive...", I couldn't help but giggle at how cute she sounded.

"Sooooorrrrryyyyyy" I said mockingly.

"Well, good to see you're still yourself."

"Yeah, me too."

"Do you need me to come over to take care of of you or something? Like that one time you had fever?"

She actually made my fever worse by bringing me towels to put on my head that were drenched in lukewarm water, ordered me junk food instead of going out to get me soup because she was lazy and so on.

"Excellent caretaker, I gotta say. A hundred percent."

"Thanks! So you want me to take care of you now too?" It was kind of unbelievable how she wasn't able to sense that I was being sarcastic.

"No need, I'm just fine."

"Aww...You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, I don't wanna trouble you and I don't think I need anyone to take care of me. Hey, I'm a little tired so I'll go to sleep now. See you later."

"Oh, okay! Just let me know if you need any sort of help. Bye-bye!", she said sounding like a small child.

I've hated feeling tired but not being able to sleep. I went back to bed and tried to sleep but instead ended up getting irritated instead so I got up from my bed and decided to read a book, but the moment I got up from bed, a large amount of blood escaped from my mouth in a split second and I began to feel dizzy. I lost all control of my body. I fell to my left and passed out after seeing a little more blood escape through my mouth.

Help me... Someone... please help me...