~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I was smiling like an idiot. There were tons of people at Jax's house to celebrate his victory. He had no idea. I usually suck at surprises, and trying to stay nonchalant was pretty hard.

       "Why are you smiling so hard?" he questioned. 

  "I'm just excited to sit and watch a whole bunch of American Horror Story," I lied. 

       "That show is so odd, but it's really good at the same time. I didn't understand why you liked it at first," he groaned. I parked his car in his driveway, and skipped to the doorway. I felt Jax's cold hands wrap around my waist as he buried his face in my neck. 

       "I'm cold and hungry. I just want to sit and cuddle,"he whined. Ugh, I hope he changes his cuddly mood in two seconds. When he acts like this, it's impossible to stop him.

        I opened the door to the house. It was pitch black and oddly quiet. It was really eery and even gave me chills. That's sad because I know multiple people are in the house. 

         "Why the hell is it so quiet and dark," Jax replied. 

        "Surprise!" shouted everyone in the room once the lights turned on. Jax loosened his grip on my waist. I knew he was happy, because I felt his smile grow really big when he was still in my neck.

        "Watch your language next time son..." his mom tisked. Oh wow!

       Everyone was here. All our friends and loads of Jax's family. Even mom, Adam, and Luke came. For me that was a shock considering I didn't know they were coming. 

  "This is the reason our date was postponed babe," I announced with a shy smile, " it's way better. To congratulate you on being so well in swimming and probably going to receive multiple scholarships."

        "Thanks you guys and you too babe! Now why don't we have a good time. Interact with others and eat food. But if someone touches that cake I swear to god..." he exclaimed. There were many people laughing at his joke as the walked away to talk to others. 

        I let Jax talk with his friends from the swim team as I walked away with Maggie to the backyard.

        "I'm really proud of him. Many colleges are going to be looking at him now. I heard they are even looking at you for your smarts Toni," Maggie noted, " are you ready for uni?"

   "I mean I've got two years. I think I want to go to school in New York. I like the city and I want to be a little busy you know. I've actually considered with what the teacher said and am looking at acting. I was in theater while I was in boarding school," I stated. 

         "Me too. But I want to go to college for journalism. I've always wanted to do that sort of thing. Zayne said he just wants to work on cars. I think uni is going to go very well for us you know."

        We continued to talk outside until we decided to go back inside. The older people were dancing horribly to some old school song, while us teens sat back and recorded it with sad faces. It was a depressing sight. 

          "I'm here!" declared a voice from the front door. A brunette woman walked into the room with her face caked in makeup. She must've been Jax's mom, because they looked really similar. But she was on the more...how do I say it without being rude? To hell with it, she was in many animal prints and a fur boa around her neck. Giant heels and other jewelries, " I heard about my lovely nephew beating someone ele's ass and decided to pay a visit."