f o r t y n i n e

Start from the beginning

"May I?" She questions and we nod. She picks her up and puts her on her shoulder swaying and rubbing her back. I look back at Rose and tell her I am gonna go grab some coffee, she nods and I kiss her shortly before standing. I walk over to mum and kiss Aspens head, mum smiles and I leave hearing them begin to talk.

I walk down the hall to the coffee station, I hear footsteps behind me but I look and no one is there. I shake my head and make my coffee and mums, then Roses hot chocolate. I carry them back to the room and open the door. I hand Rose her drink before setting mums down. I walk back over to Roses bed and sit next to her. While mum is too busy talking in a baby voice to Aspen I look over at Rose.

"When do we get to go home?" I ask.

"Maybe today. They have to do tests on her then they have to check up on me and a few other things before we can go. We have to finish filing out the birth certificate also." I nod and take a sip of my coffee. Mum stays here till about ten, she has brunch with a friend and she wants to "go brag about her grand daughter." I chuckle and she kisses my cheek and then hugs Rose before leaving. Not long later does Niall walk in with Danny.

"Hello lovers," He greets us before walking over to the baby bed where Aspen is. "Hello my favorite little girl." He coos with a baby voice,he looks at us and asks if he can hold her and we give him permission after he washes his hands. He grabs her and sits in a chair looking down.

"She really is just the cutest little 'ting isn't she?" I nod and Rose giggles

"She really is just the cutest little 'ting isn't she?" I nod and Rose giggles. "How are you guys? Hows the parent life?" I smile and look at Rose before replying.

"It has been great, she has been a really calm baby so far. And parent life is awesome, granite we haven't been parents long, but it's still awesome." He smiles and nods before looking at Rose. Niall hands Aspen to Danny and he smiles happily before looking up at Rose.

"How about you Rose?"

"I am great, sore and tired, but great." He smiles and goes to answer but the door opens and in comes Louis, Liam, and Zayn.

"OI OI!" Louis cheers and we scold him for his volume. Aspen starts crying and I stand to help Niall out while glaring at Louis.

"Louis you idiot." Zayn tells him while smacking the upside of his head.

"Guys there is a baby in here, no violence." Liam tells them and I chuckle. I look down at Aspen and see here awake now, but she won't be for long, she only stays awake for about twenty minutes before falling victim to sleep.

"Alright, wash you hands then you can all hold her." They rush over to the sink and wash there hands. Rose stands and I go over to help her. She is now in some grey sweatpants and one of my white shirts.