Chapter Twelve

-Harry-

They think they're so cool because they have magic in their blood. So what? I can do magic with any element, and of anything. But can Percy conjure fire? No. I can. Can Thalia conjure up a spell for levitating things? No. Can Nico repair things in an instant? No. Can Annabeth--Actually Annabeth doesn't even have powers.

It's time that they hear how much I've been through, maybe then they'll respect me, and leave.

I went down into the common room to see Thalia sat in the armchair looking rather dissatisfied. Ron was lounging about on the couch, and glanced up to see me. He got to his feet and went to stand next to me. Just then, Percy, Annabeth and Nico entered the room. Perfect timing.

"Hello demigods." I said with distaste.

"Um hi, Harry." Nico responded, uncertain.

"I would like to tell you that I have been through so much, and I feel like you should hear it, because you guys walk around like you are so brave, with being kicked out, abused or you ran away. But you don't know how bad things can really get." I said condescendingly.

Their eyes all widened, their cheeks went bright red and overall, they looked murderous.

Thalia opened her mouth about to yell at us, but I interrupted.

"I know you think you've been through hell, but I have died, and seen my friends die, and faced the darkest, most evil wizard of all time."

Annabeth was fuming, she looked again like she was going to start yelling, when Ron interrupted first.

"In our first year here, we faced a 3 headed dog, and many tests to get the Sorcerer's Stone. Harry almost died!"

He paused for dramatic effect, but none of the demigods looked stunned or at all amazed, so Ron tried again.

"In our second year, the Chamber of Secrets was opened through a diary that possessed my little sister, and it released a giant basilisk, a huge snake that can kill you when it looks into your eyes. Harry killed it with the sword of Gryffindor. The sword only reveals itself to a true Gryffindor."

Still, Ron had no affect on the demigods, they just looked bored, with a little anger left over from before.

"Okay, our third year, a serial killer escaped from Azkaban, who came to kill Harry. Except he never wanted to kill Harry. He only escaped so he could clear his name because my rat was evil." Ron looked a bit put out.

They looked confused but no "DANG THAT'S COOL" like I usually get. This time I explained.

"In my fourth year, my DADA teacher, Moody, who wasn't actually Moody, since the guy who was pretending to be him was drinking Polyjuice Potion, entered me in the Twiwizard Tournament. I had to fight a dragon, hold my breath underwater for an hour--" At this Percy snorted.

"Anyway, I had to hold my breath for an hour while searching for something the mermaids took, and go through a huge maze to get to the Twiwizard Cup which happened to be a portkey which took me to a graveyard where Cedric Diggory was killed. Ron's rat, Wormtail, used my blood to give Voldemort a body, and then Voldemort used the Cruciatis Curse on me."

I took a peek at their faces again, still nothing, but they seemed a little interested in my story.

I finished the whole Voldemort story, but none of the demigods looked super impressed like they should.

Percy just bluntly said, "I was 12 when I got to camp, my mom had been exploded into a ray of light by the Minotaur, who I killed by the way. Zeus thought I stole his lightning bolt, so I had to go to the Underworld to retrieve it to prove I didn't take it. I brought it back in the end, but it turned out, Ares took it. I fought the god of war, and won by the way, oh and I jumped off the St. Louis Arch. This was only in my first year there."

"What happened in your second year?" Ron meekly asked.

"I went through the Sea of Monsters with Annabeth to rescue our friend Grover, and save Thalia's Tree, oh by the way, Thalia was a tree once, anyway--"

"Thalia was a tree?!" I asked disbelievingly.

"Yup." Thalia just picked at her nails.

"Anyway, Annabeth and I survived the Sirens, and Circe's Island, where I was turned into a guinea pig. We retrieved the Golden Fleece which we put on Thalia's tree to save the camp boundaries, which ended up turning Thalia back into a person. But not before we fought a giant Cyclops named Polyphemus. That was fun, but Nobody won." The demigods started to laugh.

" I don't get it." Ron whispered to me. I shook my head at him.

"So we killed Polyphemus, and we left the island, and you know the rest." Annabeth finished.

They explained their next quest, the labyrinth and the war, and I became more and more self conscious about my achievements, I mean, they held the SKY for God's sake! Or should I say Gods'?

"Then I was fighting the gorgons almost everyday for a while, before I found Hera." Annabeth rolled her eyes at "Hera" and I assumed she didn't like the goddess that much.

"I had to carry across a river blah blah blah, anyway I made it to Camp Jupiter when I decided to go to Alaska. We killed a very big Giant in Canada, and we made it back in time for the Feast For Tuna. It was awesome. And then Annabeth came and judo-flipped me and then kissed me, then Leo fired on Camp J, and we had to leave."

He told me the rest of their adventures up until Tartersauce?

"Annie and I were hanging over the edge, and there was cobweb wrapped around her foot, and was pulling her down, there wasn't any way for her to aviod falling into T-T-Tartarus. So, I let go, and we fell together."

"You fell into Tartarus for her?" Ron asked.

"Yes I did. And I regret nothing." Percy replied firmly.

He told us about putting Gaea to sleep once again, and I was definitely sure that the demigods were more powerful than us. What was I gonna do?

I was a selfish jerk to them, it was only because I was so used to being the chosen one and so used to being famous. I had to accept that I still did very brave things, but so did they.

-----------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE I HAVE MY WRITING ABILITIES BACK I THINK! SORRY 'BOUT THE WAIT :/ I'M SORRY BUT I THINKS IT'S GONNA END IN A FEW CHAPTERS.

I'm not super creative so yeah... Sorry. If you have any ideas, that would help a lot, and I might be able to keep it going longer! I'm just running out of ideas at the moment... :/

THANKS YOU GUYS:)

-Meg<3