°#19. SASHA'S BITTERNESS°

Mercy pov:

I grasped  the shirt too tightly  like a small babe, who lost her way to abode and her savior was returned. I sensed, my tears wet his shirt. I sniffed some more.

Now I would get my little girl back. My daddy will save her from the monsters. I smiled with teary eyes.

"Mercy..."

"Mercy..."

Someone wiggled me through the shoulders, and I realized someone also patted my cheeks.

No, no...I won't let them take my dad away. I won't let them to apart me  from my home and my little girl. I secured myself underneath him.

"MERRRCCY," And the only voice, jumped up, my heart beats on. I jerkily  opened my eyes. And everything was vanished in one snap. No, it was impossible. Where was my dad? He was here right away! I felt his presence, his warmness, his tenderness. I looked at all around but couldn't find him except three faces, Oven, Sasha and Dustin.

"Are you alright?" Oven asked me with concerned eyes. I  nodded and smiled weakly.

Oven passed the glass of water to me. I grabbed it with the two hands and gulped a little water.

"Miss Walford, if you are done, can you just leave my lap?" Mr Alfanso said with a side loop grin. As I was trying to get up, he huskily whispered in my ears. "If you are really interested to sit on my lap, I would like to give my lap all night long. " He tongued to my earlobe.

My breath hitched on his filthy comments. I jerkily stood on my feet whilst biting my inner cheeks.

He was such a double person, sometimes he shoved me, or the other hand, he instantly becomes a romantic person in the world, not romantic but a dirty person.

Ugh!!!

My head hurts, I will be soon a mental. If I will or not, but he certainly makes me mental.

"I thought, I was sitting on the table." I responded in a lower tone with embrace face. I lied, because I didn't want to reveal  that I had been day dreaming about my savior, my dad. But yes, I haven't realized that I was sitting on his lap.

After a second, Dustin cracked into hard laugh and subsequently on, Oven also accompanied with him.

I clenched my fist in fury. What was so hilarious? I didn't find it funny!

Afterwards a while they froze up when they  looked at me. I guess, my only angry eyes enough for them.

"You--" Dustin said between the laugh and snuggled his neck onto Sasha shoulders. I growled, he was so annoyed person ever had seen. 

"We conceived that you will cause feelings after this incident, but  instead, you found a feeling of a chair, and you hugged. "

Eventually, the every  present in the hall laughed, but me and Mr Alfanso.
I mentally rolled my eyes.

I back off my legs in terror as
Mr. Alfanso stamped his fist on the table. And shot a death glare to that trios who were now sealed their lips. A dead silence occurred, that could only hear each other breathing and gulping sound.

I snapped my eyes up to him. As he pointed to me. I could only notice his lusty eyes, though, "Come to my bedroom after lunch." 

What?

Why?

I quietly shook my head in yes.

Wow Mercy, today you are going to lose your second time virginity.