°#18. THE MINT COFFEE°

Mercy pov:

Mercy pov:

My world became upside down when my face snuggled in his neck. My breath hitched for a second as his smooth skin brushed agianst my lips.

I pushed him with a force so I back to my normal position. But, but I lost my balance and again I directly fell on top of him.

Holy shit!

I cursed myself.

Now he will think that I did it intentionally.

When I lifted my head upward with closed eyes, as I opened it, our unconditional eyes met. My soul shivered under his dark shield eyes.

I gulped when his hand reached my shivering lips. A hiss escaped out of my mouth, when he squeezed my little lips through his strong fingers.

He gave me a devil smirk. I swear, his mind was thinking something dirty about me. I swiggled as I can, I pushed him with force. But as he told me, I was a little kitten. And today it was proved by not moving him an inch.

"Since morning, you are trying to touched me, kissed me and still hugging me. Don't you have a work unlike this."He gritted his teeth and pushed me so hard that my head hit the window.

I cried in a wince.

My head felt a spin all around. It hurts me so badly that my tears come out. I touched my forehead, where a small amount of blood spill out.

He rolled his eyes, and ignored my fresh wound like nothing had happened. His eyes didn't have guilt. He stepped out from the car.

One minute, did he tell 'trying to kiss'?How dared he to comment on my character. Didn't he have two eyes, that morning incident was also a accident. Did he really think, it was intentionally?

'Why can't he understand a simple thing, that break was so hard that I lost balance and accidentally fell on him. Why he always think that I'm trying to flirt with him. Don't he get, I'm here only for my daughter, just for her. '

I wiped my tear from cheeks, and stepped out from the car.

I slightly, feel a darkness around me. But, then I rubbed my eyes and moved forward.

I saw the Beast was talking on the phone, at the corner of the mansion. And he was screaming in fury.

His and mine eyes met for a second then,

"Excuse me, Miss" My feets turned on the unknown voice.

"Mam, you left the coffee." The driver handed me a cup of coffee, which I had purchased in the morning for that beast. And eventually, all the way, he only slept like a pouch.

The driver was already left. With a long breath, I glimpsed at the coffee, he told me to drink this coffee, but I allerged from the Mint.

"You take me so lightly, Mercy darling, Don't you?" I jumped on my place. His voice gossebumped my every parts. I stood with question mark on my face. His eyes landed on the coffee.