°#15. SHE IS IN HIS MANSION°

#unedited.
#votes.
#comments.

Sorry guys for the late updation. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

 Hope you enjoy this chapter

Mercy pov:

"Follow me," I opened my eyes, jerkily, as I heard his voice again. When I didn't find him in front me so I twirled around and found his muscular back face to me. And this time, he wrapped his body from blue navy suit.

Without any question, I chased his shoes with a frowned face. I was so incredibly nervous. Each step of black glass stairs arose a disaster question.

What will he do with me?

What if he will forces to do something dirty?

Stop Mercy, don't over think.

What if, he is going to return Autumn? Oh come'on Mercy, you already know it. He probably won't. But at least, I should expect from him.

By the way, expectations from his side, mainly angel stuffs. I mentally laughed and scolded my conscience to stop imagining about the miracle. I walked and kept mumbling until I bumped my head with the hard object.

I cried in a wince. "My head!!!" I rubbed my little head. When I ran my eyes upward to look at the stupid hard an object. I just gawked.

I gulped, an object was none other than Mr. Alfanso. Seriously, his chest was so hard and wide. I was looking tiny in front of it. After a bit realization, I released a gap between us so he wouldn't get a chance to touch me. But no, me, Mercy never ever left the opportunity for being clumsy.

A relief sighed escape from my mouth, when he ignored me and moved his giant body towards the glass door. As he opened the door, I also entered after him. I guess, it was his bedroom.

The walls were playing with golden and black gloss. This combination looked so beautiful. A long black couch with colorful pillows. A white curtain around the huge rounded bed. Room was so marvelous and breath-taking. I observed that so many things were in black, maybe it was his favorite color.

I dragged out of my trance, "Pick up the scissor and cut the suit." He ordered, his back was still facing me. Was he crazy or what? Why did he want to cut his suit? I scratched my hair in a confuse. Definitely, he was out of mind.

Whatever, it was his yen. I didn't  care. I would do what he says, so at least I would get my baby return. I turned over my iris to the table where blue scissor laid on it. I picked up and starred it then to him.

Now?

I blankly riveted at his hefty back. Should I cut his coat?

Weird!!!

Does he alright?

What kind of order?

I was anxious and terrify but though, I inserted my fingers into the hole of the scissor and stepped ahead a bit. I forwarded my shaky hand holding a scissor. And without thinking twice or thrice. I started my job.