süß [germany x reader]

Stirring the dry ingredients with a wooden spoon, you glanced at your husband Ludwig standing next to you. A few strands of blonde hair fell free from his head as he diligently worked, beating eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla together to make the wet mixture for your cookies. You wanted to show the German a recipe you had always made at home, so chocolate-chip cookies it was. 

So far he seemed to be able to handle it, but that's because everything was in uniform order. Of course it was. 

A not-so-bright idea that could have potentially disastrous results came to you as you put the cookies in the oven with a jack 'o lantern grin.

As usual, Ludwig had begun the cleanup, turning to put a bag of flour in the cabinet. 

Perfect. 

You quietly closed the oven and picked up an egg from the open carton on the counter, smiling deviously. Creeping up behind him, you had to stifle your laughter with your free hand. 

Swiftly, you brought the egg down on his head, having to jump a little to reach it. 

Hiding your hands behind your back you whistled innocently as he turned around slowly, eggshell and yolk dripping ominously from his head. 

Maybe this hadn't been the best idea in the world.

"(f/n)? What are you doing?" You blushed and laughed nervously. 

"Uh. . . whistling?" His eyes sparkled dangerously. 

"I don't think so, (f/n)." He lunged towards you, the bag of sugar in his hand suddenly exploding into the air and raining onto you. You cringed, covered in the sweet crystals. 

Oh, it was on. 

You leapt for the counter, picking up the milk and flinging it at him. He ducked and it caught him on the side, mostly hitting the cabinet. The blonde snuck up behind you, smearing baking powder on your face, spinning you around and pressing his lips to yours sweetly, before walking over to get the broom. 

"Sugar brings out your eyes, schatz." 

request from deviantART 

please enjoy I'm sorry it's short ;_; 

xx distant