ilysm [2p!america x reader]

tw: self harm, violence

Al, or Allan Jones had a few questionable tendencies.
He carried around a bloody baseball bat, and had the occasional murdering spree. He was a player and a womanizer, but you could keep him under control. In fact his family, twisted as they were, agreed you had him wrapped around your finger.

Sometimes he got mad. Terrifyingly mad, where he would threaten to kill you, anger foaming in his red eyes.
Al would calm down quickly though.
Life was definitely more interesting with him around. A little scarier, but interesting nonetheless.
You wouldn't have it any other way.
I love you, Allan.

(y/n), or (nickname) (l/n) also had some crazy things about her. She was highly protective, and sometimes would kill anyone who laid eyes on him. It could get a little tedious cleaning up. She was unstable and a insomniac, she suffered from nightmares and would wake up screaming, the only way she could be quelled would to have him cradle her, stroking her (h/c) hair until she fell back to sleep. Her family was overjoyed, since almost nobody had ever been able to calm her down after a screaming fit.

Some days she fell into a depression. A deep one, a choking one. She would lock herself in her room for hours on end and cry. After emerging, her thighs were streaked with red.
Life was harder to predict , but he wouldn't have it any other way.
I love you, (y/n).