volcano boy and his girlfriend [iceland x reader]

Quietly, the girl slipped into the room, smiling to herself as she ducked behind the couch where a silver-haired teen sat.
His hands clutched around the game controller, his violet eyes intensely staring at the TV, displaying the rather violent zombie game that he played.
Peeking over the couch, you waited until a particularly gory part came up, before vaulting over the couch into him, screaming like a banshee.

He of course, yelled louder than you, flinging the controller upwards and grabbing you by the waist in terror as your yells turned into giggles.
Emil could only stare as you laughed, the upper half of your body strewn across his lap, until he poked you in the stomach.
You yelped at the sudden pressure before gazing up at the ticked-off Icelander.
". . .So I got off my shift early. . .?"
Emil could only roll his eyes and smile along with you at your antics.
"Do you want to play?"
You nodded, grabbing a second controller and retrieving the first.
A glint appeared in your eye, one that the teen did not want to see.

"On second thought, let's watch a movie?"
Nodding, you snuggled up to him.
"Were you too scared?" You mumbled as his face turned red.
". . .No!"
". . .Okay, okay. A little."
You laughed, pulling out your phone to snap a photo of his red face.
"It's okay volcano boy, you're way too cute anyways."

--

ok seriously what did i jsut write,,,,

since school's out i'm doing a 'write something a day' thing for the month maybe more idk

so can i get some requests up in here pls

xx crescent