phase four

🛎 Earth's Gravity just uploaded a new video. 9 hours ago

[VLØGSPACΞ] arcade's first winner in five years?! (ft

[VLØGSPACΞ] arcade's first winner in five years?! (ft. TROUBLEMAKER)
102,987 Views
👍 3K 👎 543 ↪️ Share 🗂 Save

👤 Earth's Gravity ▶️ SUBSCRIBE
3K subscribers

Comments 1311

📍 Pinned by Earth's Gravity
👤 Earth's Gravity • 9 hours ago
Will I ever hire a cameraman when Perth is PERTHFECT for the job? Plan was so sarcastic in this video, so detestable, gosh!! Also, yes, this was what happened before the previous vlog I uploaded. Hope you enjoyed! Anyways follow me on my social here if you haven't!

Instagram : http://instagram.com/zerogravity
Twitter : https://twitter.com/zerogravity
👍 734 👎 152 💬 120

↪️ 👤 followmyplan • 8 hours ago
someone tell him i wasn't being sarcastic but stating facts only💯👌👌
👍 575 👎 155

↪️ 👤 Perth Acoustic • 8 hours ago
PLEASE!! I really thought my arm was going to fall off😥😥
👍 643 👎 95

"P'Earth, I really don't think you're going to win anything... With those skills," Perth snickered at Earth who kept on throwing darts but failing to hit the target.

"You talk as if you would do any better, don't you remember that time at Phitsanulok when we went for that annual music festival together? You literally wasted a thousand baht on that balloon gun game and didn't hit a single one."

"That just wasn't my day! All the other times I went alone, I hit almost every target," Perth rebutted back at the older.

"Yeah, keep saying that. Even the booth operator said you were one of the worst customers he had chanced upon that was unable to hit a single target, here's the keyword, every single year," Perth's ears turned blushing red when Earth gave emphasis on the last three words.

Embarassing, when did the operator dude tell his older friend about that?

"I give up on this, I'm gonna play the claw machine and get twenty wins to exchange for that big teddy," both Perth and Plan honestly wasn't sure if Earth was just joking or if he was really confident of doing so.

"You do know that no one has gotten past seven wins for the past five years, right? Good luck, my brother," Plan wished the older luck.

For Earth, claw machines were basically chicken feet. To him, it was honestly one of the most easiest things in the arcade. Maybe it was because he's been playing them since he was ten years old so he had lots of experiences with it or maybe it was because he was just that talented at claw machines.

"Exactly, it's been five years. It's about time someone gets the twenty wins."

One after another, he picked up the plushies. From Pikachu to Gudetama to Doraemon, he was able to pick all of them out. Soon enough, the whole claw machine was emptied out by Earth alone.

"Okay, I did not expect that from you, P'Earth," Perth said to him, slightly shocked.

"God, have you not been listening to me whenever I mention of the times I went to the arcade and won the claw machine like every time?"

"Whatever, go and exchange these for that teddy and we can go," Plan shrugged the two off, walking towards the exchange booth.

"Then you're not following? Dear little choux creme, you're the one vlogging for my channel, right now."

"Oh fine, fine. I'm coming," Perth rolled his eyes slightly before dragging his feet to trail his P'Earth's steps.

Everyone in the arcade was now staring at them. Everyone. It wasn't because they were celebrities nor was it because they were good-looking. They couldn't thank the huge teddy more for the attention they were getting. Everyone in the arcade had realised Earth had been the one who won twenty wins at the claw machine. To the arcade enthusiasts, he was exceptionally skilled, since no one had won twenty wins for five consecutive years.

"Oh my god, why is everyone staring? It's just a teddy," Earth complained to Perth, not liking the immense amount of attention he was getting.

"Exactly, it's just a teddy. That you won with twenty wins, after five consecutive years of no one being able to achieve that," Plan told him the obvious.

"Oh my god, let's just go back. I'm tired holding onto this camera. P'Earth, maybe you should hire a cameraman or something," Perth complained at the hard work he was forced to labor.

"Yeah, and he'd rather use that money to spend on Title, don't you think?"

"Thank you, Plan," Earth cheerily smiled at Plan, oblivious to the younger's tone.

"I wasn't backing you up, it was an insult."

"Oihh, whatever! Let's just go,"

"Oh finally, thank god for the end that I can see," Perth rejoiced.

note : spoiler asf but i'm not letting earth and title meet until the concert fanmeet hhhh i'm making myself starve lmfao btw leave some comments because we need some writer-reader interactions in this house i'm lonely✊😔