prologue

🐦 @GROUNDER5 just tweeted :

👤 earth🌏 ☑️ @zerogravityis this something related to your upcoming bangkok concert fanmeet?👀 (also title looks really cute there!!><)💬 175  🔁 927  ♥️ 1

is this something related to your upcoming bangkok concert fanmeet?👀 (also title looks really cute there!!><)
💬 175  🔁 927  ♥️ 1.7K  📤

| 👤 grndr x trblmkr @groundtrouble
  im living🤧🤧 grndr and trblmkr stans lets get this bread
  💬 34  🔁 125  ♥️ 572  📤

| 👤 its wyl @wyllingtobeyours
  name a star more fanatic about grndr than earth, i'll wait
  💬 12  🔁 34  ♥️ 327  📤

🔽 GRØUNDΞR and 77 others retweeted this reply
| 👤 Mint @grndr_basement
  hi earth! it's their manager here, and *spoiler alert* you're on point~ it's something to do with their fanmeeting😜
  💬 72  🔁 78  ♥️ 834 📤

"Perth! Stop slapping my arm! I need to check this," Earth complained to the younger who was, as always, being cheeky.

Not a day goes by for the older without at least one of his younger friends bothering him at least 5 times a day. Earth was at a cafe with the two mischievous boys he usually hung out with, Plan and Perth, when he got a notification on Twitter, stating that the manager of his favorite boyband had responded to his reply on the group's official Twitter account.

"Now we really have to go to GRØUNDΞR's concert fanmeeting!" Earth told the two boys who were sitting on the same table as he was.

"I'm only 18 years old, P'Earth. I don't have the finance to go along with your fanatic hobby," Perth sighed at the older male's interest.

Out of all the things to have as a hobby, why was he a fanboy? That shit cost a ton of money, Perth would know. He used to collect tons of discs of all the old 90's musicians he admired back when he was younger. Well, at least he wasn't doing so anymore, since the world became more tech-savvy and it was now much easier to find old songs on the Internet than it was a decade ago.

"Yeah, and I'd rather invest money on better filming equipment or newer drumsets," Plan, who was sitting across him, added on.

"Come on, the both of you can't do a simple thing for your poor lonely P'Earth? And you've never even met them, I promise you it would be a great experience. And they're a band!"

"Jaa~ Maybe if you, uhm, I don't know? Fork out the money for our tickets instead? We're not even big fans of GRØUNDΞR so I don't see the point why we should pay for tickets."

"Yeah P'Earth, I agree with P'Plan, I'd rather give the tickets to people who actually like them a lot so they can see their idols," Perth backed his partner-in-crime just so they could get Earth to pay for their tickets.

"I swear the both of you are always scheming against me. I don't get why I'm part of TROUBLEMAKER when I'm always the victim here," Earth squinted his eyes in suspicion of the two who just smirked at his words.

"Oiih, whatever! I'll pay for both of your tickets! Just make sure you don't back out last minute and abandon me, telling me to go alone."

"Khrap P'Earth," Perth said, smiling in return.

"Now that's my P'!" Plan cooed, pinching Earth's arm, making him flinch and scream in pain.

It wasn't even a surprise to the other customers at the cafe when Earth screamed. Everyone was so used to their loud behaviour for they came oh-so-frequently that even the owner of the place couldn't be bothered to kick them out every time they were noisy. Furthermore, the trio were YouTube celebrities, which helped the cafe gain more profit for their fans whom frequented the area to at least catch a glimpse of them.