special behind #1

"คือใคร? แฟน อ๋อ?¹"

"Huh? What?" Mean was caught off-guard looking at his lockscreen by Saint who sneaked up behind him.

"No, no, Ai'Saint. P'Plan isn't my lover!"

"Oh, so his name is Plan?" Mean knew what was coming next from his best friend, Saint.

Saint and Mean were same-aged friends who were less than a month apart. It was no doubt that they were the closest to each other in the group. They would never let any opportunity to tease their friend pass.

"MeanPlan sounds like a good name to me, it's a perfect phrase in English too. Wait, are you the bottom?"

"Oh come on, isn't the two of us being shipped enough already? I already can't believe P'Mint's sister managed to make this ship sail with tons of shippers and here you are putting another ship at dock, waiting to be sailed."

"You can't blame N'Mango, though. She's a teenage girl who's a สาววาย². Not to mention, she owns a popular page regarding that topic. It just made it more easier for her ship to sail."

"Sometimes, I can't believe P'Mint and N'Mango are siblings. They're so different! The only thing that's similar between the two is that they aren't against same-sex relationships."

"Now that's where you're wrong, being a boys' love fangirl doesn't always mean you aren't against it. My sister seems to like interactions only between male couples. I find it so biased and annoying but I guess she'll have to deal with my public display of affection to my girlfriend if I even get one since I'm bisexual. No idea but she should be okay with relationships between females though."

"Now come along, N'Mean. N'Gun and N'Title are all ready for the next schedule that the three of you have but here you are taking your own sweet time chatting with Saint instead."

"I thought that event was cancelled?"

"Are you okay? Did staring so long at your lockscreen of your lover make you forgetful?" Saint didn't miss the chance to tease him.

"Since when did N'Mean get into a relationship?" Their manager asked, acting confused to tease him.

Mean sighed yet again before trying to explain to his manager that Saint was just joking around and teasing him as always. But it didn't help either because Mint played along with Saint's jokes. To her, it didn't really matter if he got a significant other as long as he was happy and able to keep a balance between his love life and work schedules.

"N'Mango would be so sad when she hears that N'Mean has another person besides Saint because her ship sunk," Mint laughed.

"Oh, P'Mint! Not you too!"

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. Anyways, the event that was cancelled is the one tomorrow with N'Mark and N'Title, not the one today. Now hurry up and get ready, we're lacking of time already."

^¹ Who's that? Your lover?
^² Boys' love fangirl

note : here have this short special chapter because yours truly is having a writer's block (yet again) and it's been hectic at home lately. special behind chapters are like 'behind the scenes' or flashback chapters. mint's younger sister, mango is lowkey cantaloupe's sister, ley/lemon lmao. also happy belated birthday to perth💕 my child is finally eighteen🤧 he better be driving his bmw carefully or he gon catch these hands.