phase one

🛎 followmyplan just uploaded a new video. 3 hours ago

VLOG #23 | Adventure Plan : Buying Tickets For GRØUNDΞR?!73,094 Views👍 1

73,094 Views
👍 1.05K  👎 324  ↪️ Share  🗂 Save

👤 followmyplan               ▶️ SUBSCRIBE
2.8K subscribers

Comments 875

👤 stan trøublemåker you cowards • 2 hours ago
0:35 im laughing its only 35 seconds into the vlog and perth is already bothering earth😂😂
👍  799  👎 32  💬 24

👤  grndr title is my husband • 30 minutes ago
23:34 why would you force people who don't even like grndr to go for their concert? what if actual fans want to go but can't because of people like you who bring along others just because you're "lonely" huh? ugh
👍 132  👎 523  💬 45

↪️ 👤 grndr x trblmkr collab pls • 23 minutes ago
  ugh just say you don't like earth and go it's not even that deep
👍 435  👎 21

↪️ 👤 oh my god markgun did that • 19 minutes ago
  oh look a title solo stan no wonder... but sis you're hating on earth just because he has the same bias as you? really? what has the world come to🙄🙄 don't regret hating on earth later when title somehow ends up with earth!
👍 369  👎 34

↪️ 👤 aiyin listening to nothing if not perth • 7 minutes ago
ngl they do have a valid point tho... but this ain't it chief you don't go around being rude to people to get your point across
👍 137 👎 17

↪️ 👤 followmyplan • 2 minutes ago
  sis it's not that deep stop over analysing we're literally joking... oh wait you don't watch my videos for my content you wouldn't know... also, it's not your money :)
👍 125  👎 15

↪️ 👤 plan is THE love of my life•59 seconds ago
followmyplan HAHAHAH THAT CLAPBACK i knew i was in good hands when i stanned❤️❤️❤️
👍 79  👎

"Mean, what are you watching that's so noisy? I can literally hear the audio from my room," Saint asked the male who was on the couch in the living room watching a video.

Of course, being a boyband, it was inevitable for them to live in a shared dorm. It was so much more easier for their manager, Mint, to pick them up for schedules rather than going to each member's house which are considerably quite far from each other. The boys' respective homes were basically on each pole of the compass, which was a hassle for it took so much time to get them to their schedules.

"Nothing much, just watching P'Plan's new video he uploaded," Mean replied to the younger.

"You're whipped."

"Oh please, he's so annoying in his videos. I'm just watching to monitor how his skills have developed. I can't let him beat me on the drums, it's literally my pride!"

"Yeah, yeah, say whatever you want~ I ship it."

It was always so fun for Saint to irritate the brown-haired male about Plan. Not that he knew who Plan actually was, but Mean literally had his lockscreen as Plan. Ever since he found out about it through Mean who was flabbergasted when Saint asked about his lockscreen and ended up blurting out the name, that was when everything started. Moreover, Mean was his closest friend among the members so he knew that the other wouldn't take offense for whatever that he blabbered on about.

"You just wait until you meet someone you fall in love at first sight with," Mean muttered under his breath, thinking of all the ways to tease Saint as revenge when he would start liking someone.

note : starting off with 2wish! also am i the only one who didn't even know that the dude in lovesick, make it right and waterboyy the movie was the same dude in love by chance until much later... maybe it's the hair??