$580 for a piece of shirt that only says Chanel in the middle?!

"Don't mix the Louis Vuitton ones with the Balenciaga." Jinhwan told Yunhyeong who nodded as he was in charge of sorting the brands out. "Just how many did Jiyong bought?" I asked Hanbin as he had the checklist, that's right a checklist. I would call this extra but knowing how rich Jiyong is I don't know what to say or even think at the moment.

"There's a dozen left in the car. Donghyuk and Jungkook are getting them." He said calmly as if he's already used with this. "Is it normal for Jiyong to buy this many." Frowning and already made a few calculations in my head at how much all these cost. It's too much since I don't go out much anyways, I felt it's a waste.

"Master Kwon always goes all out, I understand you feel uncomfortable for now but you'll get used to it soon." Hanbin said.

"That's all." Jungkook sighed putting down the bags on the floor with Donghyuk following behind who seemed tired as well. "We'll leave you to unpack." Hanbin bowed with the rest leaving me shocked.

"Wait... I'm doing it alone?"

They left my room as I was surrounded with the piles of branded items alone. Not alone, I pulled Jungkook before he could leave. "You're helping me." I said to the giant man child who poured, "I'll get you VIP tickets to the new Avengers movie." I bribed him and Jungkook immediately got to work.

Author's POV

"Do you have her?"

The crying sounds coming from the young girl filled the whole place. "Yes but she's been crying for the past hour now." the man said.

"I WANT MY DADDY!"

Areum trashed around as the man struggled to keep her in his arms making sure she doesn't fall down. Enzo stared at the girl and walked towards them, Areum stopped noticing him walking to her. She gave him a glare through her teary eyes.

"If you stop crying I'll let you watch Pororo." Enzo smiled at her but Areum was having none of it, "You're a bad man." She sniffed but Enzo broke into a laugh, "Your father taught you English? Well then, this will be easier for me then. Lock her up, I need to make a phone call." Enzo stood up straight and the man who's been holding Areum nodded before leaving the office making the girl cry out again.

"What are you going to do with her sir?" The Korean guy asked Enzo, "I keep my promises Moonbin. An eye for an eye, I will destroy Kim Clan and the Golden Dragon Clan. Once they're gone I'll be the most powerful leader in the underground world." Enzo smirked while glancing over Moonbin who stood calmly.

"And this is where you come in. Lure Y/N close and when none of then suspects it you'll take her here."

Moonbin could only nod as he stared into Enzo's olive eyes. It was filled with evil and nothing good.

"Yes boss."

***I FINALLY HAVE A NEW PHONE SORRY FOR THE WAIT MY SQUISHYS

***
I FINALLY HAVE A NEW PHONE SORRY FOR THE WAIT MY SQUISHYS

***I FINALLY HAVE A NEW PHONE SORRY FOR THE WAIT MY SQUISHYS