Chapter 35 Back To Work

The next day
Hyoyoo's POV

I woke up with Luna and Minho on either side of me. Finally, everything was back to normal again. Luna starts to stir beside me as I carress the fluffy wolf. People would've thought that I was crazy but no, she is just fluffy, no joke. Luna suddenly opened one eye and then howled causing Minho to jerk awake. "Huh? What happened?" Minho asked yawning. I chuckled at his startled but sleepy actions and pecks his lips. "Nothing, just Luna howling" I said as he nods and returns back to bed.

I chuckle again at him before trying to get up and doing my morning routine, of course, the water not touching the cut. It was hard but I managed. I went downstairs with much effort but was paid off when I successfully did it on my own. After that, I go to the kitchen to make breakfast and all. Yerin was already there so I just had to help her. "You do know that you should be resting right? By the way, where's Minho oppa?" Yerin asked.

"Upstairs sleeping" I said. "Then how did you get down here?" Yerin asked. "I'm injured, not disabled" I said. "Good point but in my life I swear I've never met a person like you before" Yerin said. "Why not?" I asked. "People aren't as crazy and daring as you are like who brings knives and technology everywhere and bloody kick a person while having a knife stabbed to your abdomen? Exactly, no one" Yerin said. "Yeah but it did come in handy didn't it?" I asked.

"As much as I hate to admit it, yes it did. But it nearly cost your life though" Yerin said. "Who would care anyways? If I die, then I die" I said. "I would" Minho suddenly said wrapping his arms around my waist. "What would I do if you die?" Minho said as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. His breath fanned on my neck and honestly it was sending me tingling sensations. "Hey I'm still here, please notice me too" Yerin suddenly said as I chuckle.

Minho didn't let go of me so I let him be and continue on cooking. Soon, Eunhwa and Hayeon came down as well and saw my state. "When are you going to be able to detach from each other?" Hayeon asked. "Never" Minho said. Luna and Alpha came down as well and let's just say they look cute. I'm not lying. "I think we can actually mate those two" Eunhwa said. "That would be cute" I said. "It definitely will" Eunhwa said.

"Oh my God please no more wolves I'm still scared that they might eat me alive for God's sake" Hayeon said. "Serves you right" I said. "What have I ever done to you?" Hayeon asked offended. "A lot, Chel, a lot" I said. "Whatever, let's just eat breakfast and go to school" Yerin said and we nod as we did what she told us to do. After we finish eating, we took NCT's bus to school which resulted in the whole school screaming so loud that is even louder than Queen's concert.

Minho followed us the entire day, helping me to walk here and there and usually to go up and down the stairs which is unlikely. Principal Kim actually went to our class just to ask about our conditions, especially mine though. Then after the whole school time finished, we head to The Muses' practice room. Yerin told me that they got their own practice room when I was well in my mini coma and have been practicing on their own.

"I can't believe that you actually survived school with your state. You even got a perfect score for our Literature class to which you missed a lot" Hayeon said. "It's her, what can you say?" Eunhwa said. "Touché" Hayeon said. "Come on it wasn't that bad" I said. "Getting stabbed by a knife and going through a short coma isn't that bad, okay whatever you say" Eunhwa said. "This is a new theory people" Yerin said. "Yeah it is" Hayeon said as we arrived at their practice room.

We knocked before going inside. It was a bit smaller than ours but it would fit like 20 people if it must. "Annyeonghaseyo" they all bowed as we did the same. "So how have you been doing in practice?" I asked. "Pretty good actually" Juntian said. "But I need to ask one question" Mubo said. "Shoot" Minho said. "What happened during the time when we were practicing alone that you couldn't teach us?" Mubo asked.