Chapter 17 A Morning Surprise, Album Approval & MVs Discussion

The next day
Hyoyoo's POV

I wake up to the sound of ruckus outside. I stand up to my feet and check the time. It was only 6.00 a.m. so why was there already ruckus? My bedroom door suddenly opened and I was shocked to see who it is. The person who I want but don't expect to see. "O-Oppa?" I managed to squeak out. He smiles at me then runs to me and hugs me. I hug him back, my feeling of emptiness without him just vanished immediately. "I guess I would be marking you soon" he said. I blush and slowly nod. "C'mon since when does my beloved soulmate blush?" Minho chuckled. "It's in 2 months right?" he asks again and I nod.

"Did you miss me?" Minho asks grinning. "A lot yes even though it has just been few days." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He kisses me passionately with his arms around my waist. When we pulled away, he said "I missed that" "Me too" I say. "My baby is going to debut soon~~~" he chimed.

"Yeah..." I said grinning widely. "Who wrote the songs?" Minho asked. "Me. Oh, my laptop and printer should be here by now. Can you check if there's a package outside?" I ask and he nods going out. In the meantime, I do my morning routine and go downstairs as well. Basically my purpose was to cook breakfast but yeah. I see Minho staring into space at the two boxes in front of him. I giggled while saying "What's wrong?" "What are these stuff?" Minho asks. "I mentioned it before. My new laptop and printer. It's for writing lyrics and composing music because literally, writing 5 songs by hand is tiring" I explained and he nods. I open one of the boxes and inside was the latest Samsung Notebook 9. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as it wasn't what I ordered from my uncle. A little note caught my attention so I take it and read.

I decided to give you something special for your success. Don't worry all of this is on the house. Congratulations♡
-Your uncle-

I smiled at the note. He still knows me good after all. "Why are you smiling like that?" Minho asks, wrapping an arm around my waist. "It wasn't what I ordered but better. My uncle really still keeps track on me after all" I said. "Your uncle?" he asks in confusion. "My uncle owns an electronics shop which was where I bought these from, family business is easier than foreign ones am I right?" I said and he shrugs. "I don't know maybe? You're probably trained to be heir of the company so they might already taught you millions of stuff about business" he said. "Even though they did the company will most likely be inherited to me and Hayeon's brothers. We're already almost debuting anyways." I said. "I'm gonna check on the printer later. Come with me to cook breakfast. By the way are any of the boys here?" I ask. "No it's just me" Minho said and I nodded going into the kitchen. I start to cook when 2 arms wrap around my waist.

He rests his head on my shoulder and starts to talk. "You know I really miss holding you like this. Also, don't overwork yourself knowing you, you would for the better result" Minho said. I just nod hearing what he said. It is kind of true though that I would. "And knowing you, you would make me sit on your lap during breakfast to 'relish the minutes of meeting you'." I said. He grins and said "Of course I would. He leans in and then all of a sudden... "OH MY JISOOS SORRY" It wasn't surprising to say the least. Eunhwa is just standing there covering her 'innocent' eyes. "Eunhwa you know you're not innocent just open them" Minho snapped. "Oof busted" Yerin said out of nowhere. "Meanie" Eunhwa said. "Yes I ship Mingyu and Wonwoo what's wrong?" I teased and Eunhwa groans in frustration. "Morning.. where's Felix?" Hayeon asks.

"You see, he couldn't come. There's this one specific move that he couldn't do and he's been practicing all day and night for it. He's frustrated. I'll teleport you there if you want to since no one's there yet" Minho said. "Okay" Hayeon said and then with the snap of a finger, Minho teleported Hayeon off.