Chapter 22 Introductions, Filming, Editing

The next day
Hayeon's POV

I have been up since my mom woke me up and I've done my morning routine the past 10 minutes ago so now I'm eating breakfast in the dining room. I was wondering where Hyoyoo was since she would be one of the first people to wake up but she isn't awake yet. I decided to shrug the thought off since it was still like 6.00 a.m. But that wasn't until I decided to check on my own and I found her mom in front of her bedroom door staring in shock.

"Chel... who's that?" she asks. I turn my head and see her sleeping soundly in the embrace of her beloved. "Her boyfriend, to be precise, soulmate" I said and her jaw drops. Just as that happens, she wakes up and she sees her mom. "Morning mom" she says. "W-What the heck?" her mom says. "What? Oh this man? Wait a moment" Hyoyoo says and tries to wake Minho up. She shook him but instead got herself even more entangled with him, the hug tightening.

"Umm... oppa my mom is here" she says and Minho shoots awake. "Huh?" Minho blurts out. He finally saw her and instantly bow "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Lee Minho, known as Lee Know from Stray Kids and I'm your daughter's soulmate" he said all in Korean. "You're lucky I have business partners in Korea so I can speak their language" her mom says and Hyoyoo giggles at Minho's embarrassed expression that mirrored the fact that he forgot that he was in England.

"I better make this clear as well. I'm Julie, Hyoyoo's mom and her father is upstairs and will be going downstairs in a few seconds" her mom says and in a few seconds, her father really came downstairs, all ready in his business attire. "Hey are you rea- who are you?" her father asks. "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Lee Minho, known as Lee Know from Stray Kids and I'm your daughter's soulmate" Minho said bowing as well.

"Okay then well, my name is Bien, I'm her father and I approve of you" her father says. "Well that was fast" Hyoyoo said. "You're not a little kid anymore.." her father fake cries. Minho was watching back and forth not understanding the conversation which is in English. "I really need to study English" he says. "You better" I say. "Okay we're running late now so bye" Hyoyoo's mom said and left with her father. "I guess I'll get going now, comeback is today and I can't miss it. See you soon" Minho says, pecking Hyoyoo's lips and teleporting back to Korea. "Why..?" I ask. "Long story" she says. I nod and she enters her bathroom going to do her morning routine while I wait.

A few minutes later, she comes back in the room. "You know I don't think I'll get used to your blue hair" she suddenly said. I shrug and we go to the dining room to eat. 5 minutes later, the doorbell rings just as we finish.

We open the door revealing the SM team. "Ready?" SM asked and we nod, the stylists giving us our outfits and the make-up and hair artists getting us ready after we put the outfits on. "Here, we thought you might want to use these contacts" SM said and hands us 4 different colors of contact lenses. I took the violet one, Hyoyoo takes the sapphire blue ones, Yerin takes the hazel ones, and Eunhwa takes the grey ones. We used them and then the director asks "Where do you think we can film this?" "The forest, you know the place already right?" Hyoyoo said. "The one near here? Is it safe, clear perhaps?" Ms. Jeon asks. "Well not exactly. Nobody knew this but there are some quite dangerous animals there, like some lions and tigers and wolves and sometimes snakes but nothing out of the ordinary. Plus, I'm friends with all them, they won't hurt you unless you hurt them" Hyoyoo said normally and our eyes go wide.

"So you're saying that you've been going around the forest and there are dangerous creatures like them?" Yerin asks. "They're great company" Hyoyoo said. "What the..." Eunhwa stares at her. "Anyways, let's just go, you're familiar with the forest right?" SM asked. "Extremely" Hyoyoo said and we left for the forest. Once we get there, we stare at the forest in awe. "Has it always been like this?" Eunhwa asks. "That's why go out more" Hyoyoo says. "I don't even know how I'm related to you" I say. "Oh there comes a wolf. Hii" Hyoyoo says running up to a wolf and petting it. I watch her, weirded out. "The heck?" Yerin said. "Try it, this wolf is kind" Hyoyoo said and Eunhwa steps up to pet it too. "Yeah okay call me weird but now I like the wolf too" Eunhwa says. "See? I told you they're nice" Hyoyoo said. "Okay let's get to work shall we?" SM said and we nod getting to work. We film it and I have to admit it's hard.