Chapter 20 Marks, Journeys, Introductions

The next week
Hyoyoo's POV

Last week's events are really eventful. Our tests are finished and we are going to go to England tomorrow. Just as I promised Minho, I had to get to the secret lake by doing telepathy to him and him teleporting me there. So, after me and the rest finish practicing for the last time since we'll be going tomorrow already, we head home and eat dinner courtesy of Eunhwa. Then, they all pack up. "You guys are so lucky it's your house, you don't have to pack!" Eunhwa said and Yerin nods while me and Hayeon chuckle.

They finish everything and they bid me goodnight and head to their rooms, all of them. Since I know that they won't come to my room, I go inside, lock the door and telepathically tell Minho that I'm ready and in a few seconds he teleports me to the lake. It's even more beautiful at night time, the view is just so unrealistic as if it was fantasy. A few minutes later, he teleports himself right next to me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he asks and I nod. "You already know why I brought you here right?" he asks. "To mark me" I said. He nods and turns to me "Are you ready though?" "Ready as I'll ever be" I said and he nods again. "This will hurt a little okay?" he said and I nod. He pecks my lips first before saying that he was going to start. He extends his canines and bit down the side of my throat, the canines buried deep inside of it. I hissed from the pain while he sucks the blood. My eyes flash sapphire blue and back to black. He withdraws and I fall limp into his arms. "You're a vampire now" he smiles and I nod. "My dreams have come true" I said. He smiles and gives me a long passionate kiss. "You'll have full control of your powers. You'll know what I am doing and I will know what you're doing. Find out what they are, you might even have your own" he said. I nod at his words and then I start doing stuff.

I found out that I can teleport, do telekinesis, control people's minds, have super-strength, and fire powers courtesy of Minho's special power that some vampires don't have. "You better get back" he said and I nod before giving him pecks everywhere and then finally kissing him on the lips. "Bye oppa" I said and he waves before I teleport myself back to the dorms. I lay down on my bed excited over the face that he marked me and that I'm a vampire. I can't believe that my fantasies can actually come true. I guess life really is a miracle all set up by God.

The next day
Hayeon's POV

Today is the day we finally go to England for the whole filming MV thing. The alarm rings and I kick off the blankets. I immediately start doing my morning routine and in no time, I was finished. I go downstairs to be greeted by the sight of the others and their suitcases. "Morning" I said. "Morning" they replied. "Come eat breakfast" Yerin said and I nod. I sit down and start eating. Noticing that Hyoyoo is on her laptop I ask "What are you doing?"

"I'm bringing this with me. I'm copying the ones we recorded and stuff" she said. I nod and proceed eating. We aren't going to be meeting with the SM crew first so we're going to the airport on our own. We decided on that after a long episode of Hyoyoo debating with SM. They're going to be meeting with us at the gate at the airport. "Are all of you done already?" Eunhwa asks. We all nod and she said "Okay then let's go" and then she teleports us to the airport.

Once we arrive there, a man in his uniform comes to us. "Are you Miss Hayeon and Miss Hyoyoo?" he asks. "That's us" I said. "Okay please follow me. My friend will lead your acquaintances who will be tagging along" he said and we nod getting into the airport. As we were walking, a plane from Portugal lands so it was really crowded. "Oh sorry- wait Clairine?" a voice asked. Hyoyoo looks in her direction and her eyes widen "Ana eonnie?" she asks. "That's me alright. Where are you going?" Ana asks. "Home in England, what brings you here?" she asks. "I made it through the audition for JYP and I'm here because of it. I hope I'll meet Sarah and Jade soon" Ana says. "Okay eonnie talk to you later, we gotta go right now" she says. "Okay bye bye" Ana says. "Bye" we all said. We proceed with walking and I ask "Who is that?" "The Portuguese friend of mine" Hyoyoo says. "Wait Portuguese?" I ask. "Yeah why?" she asks back. "Nothing" I quickly said.