Chapter 9 Telling The Truth (Part 2 of Chapter 8)

Hyoyoo's POV

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered. "I know you were lying when you suddenly laughed out loud after saying the confession. So, what are you or at least what really did happen that you laughed?" he asked with his deep and raspy voice. I gulped again thinking whether I should tell him or not. I am mentally debating with myself. I don't know if I should tell the truth or just make up excuses so he would somehow believe me and I can tell him another time. I guess I have to tell him. "I-I'm a mindreader. You may not believe me but it's true." I said, nervous to what his reaction would be. The others know what's happening so they sent me a big loud 'WHAT?!' telepathically.

I sent them back a 'Tell your soulmates too' and they agreed. Minho has his jaw dropped and I am literally scared of what he's gonna do. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone but you gotta believe me when I say this and keep it a secret okay?" Minho said. "Ok..." I said confused. "I'm.. I'm a v-vampire. You might think that this is a joke but it's not." he said reluctantly. My eyes go wide. "Never knew fanfics come true pt. 2" I said. "Huh? You're not mad or confused? I'm a monster" he said. "No you're not oppa. I actually have a thing about vampires. They're special and interesting. I've always had a liking towards vampires but I never knew you are one. Now, tell me everything." I said.

"Me and Felix are the last vampires alive in history. The rest were killed 21 years ago. My mother made it through and I was born. When I was 8 she died due to blood cancer. Then, my current parents are the ones who adopted me. I know that they're not my real parents but I treat them like they are and they treat me like their own son. My soulmate.. she has to be a vampire in order to be able to be with me." he explained. "But I'm no vampire you know that right?" I said. "You're not a vampire but you somehow have vampire blood in you." he said.

"What?! Then, does my cousin have it too?" I asked shocked. "Yes, your cousin has it too. It's probably just you two." Minho said. "But how come? How is it just us?" I asked of course confused. "Don't worry about anything. You two are probably special." Minho said. "Oh, and about the whole vampire thing I'm guessing the girls already know so don't tell anyone. Also, the soulmate thing where you have to be a vampire will be in the future." he continues. The girls sent me a 'We won't tell anyone' telepathically and we (me, Yerin, and Eunhwa) sent Hayeon and Felix the same.

When I told Minho, he said "I can read your mind and do telepathy with you sweetie you don't have to tell me." "Oh okay" I said. Suddenly, he leans his back on the bed laying down and spread his arms out. "Come cuddle with me~~~" he whined. "Okay chill.." I said while laying down with him. He pulled me closer to him and wraps his limbs around me. His arms encircling my waist and his legs entangled with mine. Then, we cuddled to take a nap at least.

Yerin's POV
(This happened when they all go to their own rooms)

I entered my room with Lucas trailing behind me. Then, I suddenly got the notif that Minho is literally asking Hyoyoo what she is. I got worried immediately. No one has ever known our secret. Lucas noticed my troubled expression so he asked "你没事吗? (Are you okay?)" "恩。。我没事。(Umm.. I'm fine)" I said. Then, I got the notif that Hyoyoo revealed our secret and the three of us (me, Hayeon, and Eunhwa) telepathically screamed at her and she simply said that we should tell our soulmates too. We sent an 'okay' back to her. I took a deep breath and said "Lucas 我需要跟你说一件事。(Lucas I need to tell you one thing)" "是什么事? (What is it?)" Lucas asked looking troubled. "I-I can do telekinesis." I said and look down at my feet afraid of his reaction. His eyes widen

"真的吗?! (Really?!)" he asked obviously shocked. "嗯。。(Mhm)" I said probably below whisper. He suddenly hugged me and said "哇。。太好了 (Wah.. that's amazing)" "你没失望啊? (You're not disappointed?)" I asked not expecting his reaction. "为什么要失望呀? (Why should I be disappointed?)" he asked. "我不知道。可能你会失望。可能你会失望因为我没告诉你呢。还有,别告诉别人哦。(I don't know. Maybe you'll be disappointed at me. Maybe you'll be disappointed at me because I didn't tell you. Also, don't tell anyone else)" I said. "虽然我失望了,你还是我亲爱的知音,对吧? 还有,我不会告诉别人的。(Although I'm disappointed, you're still my beloved soulmate, right? Also, I won't tell anyone)" he said as he cupped my cheek and kissed me passionately.