1:New Start

After about 11 hours and 30 minutes of flight which took like forever and feels like days have past we finally arrived in the one and only London since my mom had an apartment near the school since she lived there for 4 years in college so we are staying there I won't be seeing her in along time only weekends because I have my dorm in the school I'm not excited since it's gonna be the first time I'll be living on my own and inside the school woah.
Me and my mom got our luggage well I had two big ones and my mom has one big one because she has some stuff in her apartment.
Everyone kept staring at me for no f-ing reason and other people kept taking pictures I don't know why I looked like an ordinary person like everyone else i was wearing a white sweater hoodie or hoodie sweater idk design is Golden state warriors which the over all was white and on top of it a bomber jacket black beacuse it was so cold and I got my round glasses and black mask I got jeans and Doc Martins shoes and what's wro——- I was cut of with my words beacuse I just realized I was wearing a style of a kpop idol woopssss I just like this style I wear it mostly in China for casual without the bomber jacket well didn't do that on purpose.
Few minutes later we got on the train and went to go of to Birmingham were my mom's apartment is and it's near the school.
Well this is gonna be along ride London to Birmingham is 2 hours and 55 minutes ride uhhhhhh. I checked my watch it's 12 pm but here I should change the since I'm here now and I asked my mom and I didn't realize it was dark and she said it's 4 am omg can't believe it I'm starting school tomorrow why did my mom book a flight and going here it's late and might not have enough time to go to school if it's 4 am here we will be at the apartment at 6:55 am!! Fudge school is at 8:55 am and l have less time because I'm just gonna walk for 15 mins so lemme list down while on this 2 hour and 55 minute  ride the things I'm gonna do before school:

1 hour of sleep(7:00-8:00 am)
10 minutes of eat(8:00-8:10 am)
15 minutes of shower(8:10-8:25 am)
10 minutes of packing(8:25-8:35 am)
15 minutes of walking(8:35-8:50 am)
——————————————————
1 hour 50 minutes (7:00-8:50 am)

Woah I hope my math is correct I have 5 minutes to spare to find the SC(Student Council) who are the people who's gonna help with stuff being a transfer student in the middle of the semester is gonna be hard because of what they're learning good thing my mom new before I went to grade 10 because I had a tutor for like this so that I know what they're learning uhhhh.
Hours later we finally got to my mom's apartment then she settled me on the extra room so I put some of my stuff there and brought one luggage for tomorrow for my dorm and in that luggage there are my books,pencil,pen,more stationary,music ntbk,drawing ntbk,ntbk for my classes,books I need for class,son decorations for my dorm,my clothes,clothes for school(but there is no uniform),and lots more. So I charged my phone set the alarm for one hour and told my mom I'm going to go to bed so I did.
An hour later I got up and prepared I did everything in time so good. My mom woke up when i was packing some of my stuff "honey are you ready to go" she said with her sweet voice "uh..m..mam I mean mom omg englesh idc anymore  mom I'm going now" she smiled have a safe walk should I drive you since you have a big luggage" I nodded cause it while be easier so I got to my mom's car yes she has a car here, That's a good thing because it's a 10 minute drive and I have more time to find the SC good..good.

————————-
This is chapter one I hope you guys like it

+astroboyy_