Chapter 13 its so hard to Say .. Goodbye My Love

Start from the beginning

He pulled me into his lap and hugged and cried I did the same. I have faith and belief that were going to get through this.

KNOCK KNOCK.

we look up and it'd lady Ema with her first aid kit.

20mins later

Everyone was dressed and ready to go. The limo been outside since 7:40am

Its now 8:30am so we are all now getting into the limo.

Which includes

Me ,August,mama,pops,Kajay, Jay and my girl Erika. Tasha the nanny. And lady Ema.

"Mama u OK?"Kajay ask

"Y-yes baby mama's OK ,u OK?"I asked him.

"I scared"he said coming to sit on August lap.

"Lil man don't be scared,the dead can't harm u only the living can and why would ur lil sister hurt u she loves u .so don't be scared were going to be fine"August said grabbing my handand kissing Kajay on the head.

15 mins later.

We pulled up to the church (LilZion Church of GodinChrist) (real church location idk sorry)

A soon as we got out

FLASHFLASH.

Everyonegot out except for me ausgust and Kajay.

Jay(security/august Bestman):aye FAM I need y'all to stay in for a lil longer were gonna have to have y'all go in through the back cause everyone and there mama wanna be here and pay respect but we can't. So when I knock that's when y'all move OK.

"No problem jay ,good looks "August said and dapped up jay before he closed the door.

"Damn baby this place is packed." I said looking out through the tinted windows.

"Yeah nun but the best for our lil girl, u ready?"he asked

"Yeah it's now or never"I said as jay knocked on the window

Out driver sped off around the block and in to the lil alley way were there was the back door to the church ⛪.

The man opens the door august and Kajay gets out.

For some odd reason my stomach felt like it was just cramping ..

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed.

"Talk to me what happened"august asked getting in

" in pain.......oh god "i screamed out .

I couldn't talk with my stomach being in pain and cramping. I hunched over trying to see if the pain wouldn't go away ..

"Aye go get ladyEma and her medical bag ,nowww let's move"I heard august scream.

August took my shoes off then pulled me into his lap begin to rub my lower back i couldnt be going into labor thats way to early im so scared for my baby and saying goodbye to my other baby, i heard Kajay outside crying for me but i was trying to calm my body and myslef down so i can get out this car and get this out the way ...

"Hey baby u ok?'' Lady Ema asked coming in the limo

"nah lady Ema she in pain ,she was all hunched over screaming from the pain"august said as erika was helping me breathe this was so hard to try and breathe and calm down when ur burying your child and pregnant trying to hold it all toghther but its so hard..

August laid me on the back seat and placed a pilliow on his lap so i could lay.

lady ema put some gloves on the hunched my dress up and the placed the gel on my stomach to see the baby i heard his heart,but it sounded weird like it was beating way to fast for no reason i pray my baby is alright.